Dads first grow in a new room. 2ea 1000hps, 12x12x9 indoor, pro-mixhp zone5a USA

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dadswieser, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Night and day difference, looking good man, keep it up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2. #42 Dadswieser, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    Some updates on the room. I got the 6 inch fan running the 40 inch carbon filter turning on once every hour for about 10 minutes at a time. Drawing passive air through to 4 inch filtered vents at the bottom of the room. I will adjust the time frequency on the fan on fan off to clear the room when I add my co2. My AC heat unit has been holding up just fine.

Attached Files:

3. Looking better at one month.... any concerns or thoughts?

Attached Files:

4. I will probably disconnect the filter and just clear the room with the fan until things start to get smelly then I'll hook it up

5. Plants only continue to improve. Very nice!

6. How big do you expect these gals to get? I was surprised as hell how mine shot up, got so bushy and big. I wonder if because they are clones you have to veg longer?

uploadfromtaptalk1440642098388.jpg

7. It has been slow but we up potted tonight and into 5gal bags. Switched from 400mh to 1000 hps. I have all the room in the world for them to stretch. Bring it on.

8. 1000hps ..,,, ready for co2 and nutes.

Attached Files:

9. One month in and still only getting ph'd water ......time to kick it up a notch.

10. Looks great. I think they are gonna love those bags and will really start growing.

11. Well I ain't no professional so you'll have to tell me is this how it is supposed to look? I just planted to the bags and put them under a 1000 HPS last night. I brought in a bag of co2 and opened it as well. They had a sketchy start so they're definitely hoodrat bitches...... but they be rolling around all Cadillac style....
    or so I think.
    Give me some input fellow blades.

Attached Files:

12. How old are they in this pick? When did your really take off?

13. Someone mentioned to me about putting in my bamboo stakes for support early while the plants are small with small root mass to avoid the possibility of severing a large root when the support stakes are needed later. Any advise on this?
    I would think this would prevent me from putting my lights down close on top my plants. See previous post on this thread for pictures of my lights

14. So if I have plenty of upward room to grow and plenty of vertical lights on the walls how should I encourage these girls to go?
    I dont have the plant count to do SOG, and scrog seems like alot of work.
    I think this would be the only time I would say I think I want my ladies to be all natural.
    So FIM or TOP?

15. How would you proceed?

Attached Files:

16. This was my first attempt at cloning. I was given a branch off of a mother plant that had to be taken down. The branch was cut then put into a gallon jug of water and traveled many miles to me. I took what I could get off of it and ended up with 7 clones. 12 days in the cloner and now they're in Solo cups. I know they look a little rough right now I'm hoping they bounce back.

Attached Files:

17. #57 Dadswieser, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    These girls have come a long way for me. Hoodrats at heart but hoping they can produce like high class ladies for me.

Attached Files:

18. That was probably not the best pic as they are in full flower. Here is a pic of them in veg. The sprouted above soil on 5/31, and this pic was taken on 6/30.
    uploadfromtaptalk1441030153353.png

19. I FIM'd and got great results. I wish I had taken more time to LST earlier on than waiting and trying to figure it out when my grow tent was busting at the seams.

They are looking better since going into the bags.

20. How many times can/should you fim?