Hiding The Smell After Smoking...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Domain_Diego, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Smoke without your jacket on & spray cologne or body spray after. Indoors? Incense "the best", candels, air fresheners.

2. May be better renew air in your apartment. Make some ventilation or smoke on back yard.

3. If nothing else, I ALWAYS wash my hands with soap after. Takes half the smell away. Then change my shirt. Add a little cologne. Boom. Ozium works great and fast if you need to spray the area you're in. Really strong though.

4. when I take dabs in my room I'll just hit my box mod afterwards and it gets rid of the smell completely, it works ok with bud.

5. Smoke oder candles work like a charm for my apartment.. But I don't really care if I smell like bud... Tis a good parfume

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 0reos, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
    I used Orange Chronic, works like a charm in about a minute. If I don't have any left i just use a couple dryer sheets over the register for a few minutes. We have wood heat so I dont really need to worry about our heat ducts but proceede with caution if you think you'll forget lol.

7. Buy a good vape. Once you have one, open a window while youre using it and the smell should be gone after 15 minutes. If youre a bit worried that others might smell it, use ozium spray

8. What for flavor you vapin that covers up the smell?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. If you are going out, one way would be to change clothing before heading out. But as far as rooms go, my favorite way is incense and air freshener. For me I find the smells help me feel more relaxed during a high anyway. Febreeze works nice as well, so do candles and leaving windows open.

10. My go to is incense, but an oder eliminator can work too.

11. #31 ItsTdogBitches, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2016
    [quote name="StealthToker420" post="22291964" timestamp="1452562416"]What for flavor you vapin that covers up the smell?

Any fruity flavor should do it.

12. [quote name="ItsTdogBitches" post="22294802" timestamp="1452660448"][quote name="StealthToker420" post="22291964" timestamp="1452562416"]What for flavor you vapin that covers up the smell?

Any fruity flavor should do it.[/quote]
    Sweet man ill have to keep that in mind

13. This is what I would do after hotboxing my mom's garage

14. just burn some incense.

15. Incense or wat i would when i smoke in the garage before my mom new was buy a swisher sweet light it an puff til its get goin then it just automatically burns slowly i would toke up no one was the wiser til she walked in one night hahaha

16. I just moved into a new apartment that has a hood over the range. I turn that on and vape right underneath it, and it sucks up all the smell. (Which is limited anyway due to the vaping)

I don't like neighbors knowing my business and do not like my apartment smelling like weed.

As for hiding the scent off of you, simple. If you're smoking, wear a hoodie over whatever and then take it off when you're done, and chew some gum. Should work perfectly.

17. When I was younger and needed to smoke weed in stealth mode, I'd always use non scented deodorizer. They sell them in tobacco shops, it's for people who smoke cigarettes inside their home.
    Works fantastic IMO.

Lol, dryer sheets and a tube. Good luck with that crap.

18. Just say you had a bad encounter with a skunk

19. right! I love living in this state!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

20. Just keep taking long deep breaths and try suck it all out. Or you can burn coffee beans.