Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

beautiful bud nice looking and smell so good but not high at all :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by linkin_p, Aug 1, 2015.

1. so guys we have harvested over plants few days ago and the buds look fantastic and the smel can get you high.
    but when we smoke them oooh god i guess nicotine is better :(
    here is a pic of the bud just whyyyyyy.

Attached Files:

2. #2 NoOne56e, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    Try to make oil / hask out of them and you will get high for sure.
    Or if you already have some hash mix it with weed.
    How much of that you smoked for not getting you high?I think I smoked something similar a week ago..

3. #3 Baked Bread Baker, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    Did you dry and cure it? Is it on a paper towel cause you tried to microwave it?

4. no it ist dry out its dried properly but not curde rly and i smoked it 2 time each time 1 gram or less still no luck :(
    can it be a genetic problem? we didnt get the seeds from bagseed .

5. I'd say give it at least a month to cure. Impatience can ruin it every time.

6. Odd. I get high as fuck with tester buds I just pluck off the plant, even prior to chop.

7. i keep thinking of genetic problems . :(
    i never heard this... you say not cured bud can be this bad??? i say even a cigaret is better than this rly.

8. #8 PatrickXy6dC, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    For one thing new, fresh, dry cannabis still needs a bit of time for thca to turn into thc. Maybe if you're in a hurry, grind some up, decarb in oven for say 15 minutes at 220 and then try it. Just don't use too much- maybe a joints worth or a few grams- don't want to waste anything. I have never tried this method myself. I just jar my stuff up when dry and put it away for a bit. Good luck. Let us know. Though I may be completely off the mark.

9. well now that you say it cost nothing to try this and i let you guys know the result.much appreciated :)

10. ive done all that still the same this thing is suck.

11. make it into edibles

12. Do you have any pics of what the whole plant looked like the day of harvest before chopping it up

13. not rly and i donno if i harvested them in time or not :|

14. All you can do is jar it up if its dry enough and wait. Out of curiosity how long did it flower for?

15. about 6 week i guess

16. #16 432, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    You should let it dry for a week then cure for another 2-4 weeks before smoking.
    I'm going to be honest here your bud looks low quality dirt/tea looking :S

This is Quality bud so you know for future.
    20150621_112950.jpg
    I believe Honesty is more Important then a Beautiful Lie.

17. that's pretty early for most strains. We're you looking at the trichomes? Do you know what % of amber/cloudy/clear trics at harvest? My guess is you pulled them to early. If you were watching the trics you need to check different spots all over the plant. Spots exposed to the most direct light will amber up faster then the rest of the plant.

18. #18 linkin_p, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    mine is no way near that [​IMG] whats the name of that plant?
    i guess it the same as mine but quality is what make them different [​IMG](
    so again is it a genetic problem or my way of growing?

19. i read those kind of things for the first time here ...
    and it was after harvesting so no i didnt check all those i think my plant doesnt have to much trichome by the day i harvested them now i can see trichomes inside the buds but they are too hard too see and all white. :(

20. Its just random seeds from Amsterdam i had leftover the buds have been in jars for 1-2months. They just become better and better with age.

Try Look into Organic Growing and Organic Soil, It doesn't get better Quality then Organic and anything as close to Nature as possible. So sunlight is another + over any lights.