What do you do while high?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Sunless Shade, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Going to be honest; when high I eat my favorite product from "Monsanto" then proceed to watch "American Idol"
    Bread and Circus distracting the public from real issues in society.

2. Depending on the day going swimming baked af is quite enjoyable. I also like to go to the mountains and just chill listen to music and enjoy the view. Perks of living at a high elevation. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440739339.924383.jpg

3. I love listening to eminem and other artists that put emotion into there music it stands out more when I'm high. Here are a few artists I love and songs

Eminem / everything
    E dubble/ Alive till you die
    Spose/ god d#$*
    Rehab rehab rehab!!!!
    The gullible travelers album
    Go listen to it now
    Drinking problem
    And basically everything rehab it trippy to listen to when high

4. I like to chill outside and listen to music when I'm high

5. what don't I do high is a better question.

6. Masterbate feverishly when my wife isn't looking [​IMG]

7. Gardening while listening to my favorite classical playlists.

8. I personally like to hangout with a friend. Work on some cars while blazed listening to music maybe later get something to eat then hit the pool with a few beers and hangout. I always liked enjoying the simpler things when stoned. Sometimes well drive up to this farmers field and get super stoned in the absolute silence of the mountains. Pretty chill

9. Watching looney tunes while high is great.

10. Staring at the nature view!

11. life... I do life, high.

12. I write a lot. Story/project ideas, general abstract concepts/etc. Make music (otherwise I'm listening to music 100% of the time). Draw/3d model, program random goofy stuff but also some bigger projects. And most all of it interconnects especially with the writing

13. Mix records!!

14. i love walking with no destiny, exploring, while listening to music

15. Jerk off :) ( almost to the point of ripping my dick off ) haha

16. Flick my nipples.

17. I draw, paint, listen to music or anything I want to do.

18. Hell yeah I love old country johnny cash, hank

19. I like to read some news articles, really have enhanced perception when I'm high.

I like cooking for sure, and just hanging out. Getting high and going outside is fun, but I much rather staying in :)

20. I like to just relax and maybe watch some tv or play guitar. Stuff that calms me down