What do you do while high?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Sunless Shade, Aug 1, 2015.

1. What do you do while high?
    What feels more enhanced and what feels more fun?

2. #2 Baebee, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    I typed out this nice, thought out response and it disappears. [​IMG]

What I do/experience while high is highly dependent on my mood going in and what strain I'm smoking. For example, If I smoked White Widow ([​IMG]), I feel more energized compared to other buds; I feel like going out to paddle board or hike. However if I smoked Trainwreck, I'd be too overwhelmed by extreme hunger and random ass thoughts to do something like that.

Generally though, I've found that I usually will just relax/chill to music while talking about random shit. Just a really chilled out environment, how I think smoking should normally be. Two or more high minds discussing things can be such an interesting conversation; especially when you remember write down things you say and read them again when sobered up. Sometimes I get into a creative mood and will draw or paint while feeling inspired.

I've also found that getting high almost always gets me more "freaky". [​IMG] Probably my absolute favorite thing to do is to smoke it up with someone that I'm with and just listen to music. My favorite high memories are of my ex and I starting a fire from scratch while lighting a bunt, then cuddling up my the bonfire while taking turns choosing new songs to listen to on YouTube. Music sounds great while high, and cuddling is something that's always welcomed.

3. Music is hands down the first thing I turn on during a session. With Apple music I'm loving the radios and I can just let a playlist go. I'm always finding new stuff on Netflix, or I produce instrumentals! There's a lot you can teach yourself when you're stoned with time on your hands!

4. 1. Sex on a sunlit bed with music in the background
    2. Flexing different muscles in front of the mirror. I can really feel every millimeter of my body in detail. It's mind blowing.
    3. Video games with noise cancelling headphones on.
    4. Food. Sweets in particular, like ice cream.
    5. Submerging in a sun lit swimming pool and letting yourself slowly fall to the bottom.
    6. Mountain biking

Really, the herb enhances just about everything.

5. Playing video games high can be pretty awesome.

I love biking when high, since you can kinda feel all the wind pass by you.

The first time I was high I went biking to a powerful edible and The Year 1812, festival overture. It was trippy as hell.

6. Have a shower with LED multicolored grow lights and trip balls :)

7. #7 grasscoty, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    Sex, eating,sleeping, watching a movie, a fireworks show or a concert. Listening to music. Driving or hiking someplace that you have never been to. Surfing the internet.

8. Dude, I wanna smoke what you are smoking. Mind blowing??

9. I love to cook when im stoned lol.. Sometimes i pretend like i have a tv show and im some professional chef or something.
    Listening to music and dancing is also a wonderful experience when stoned
    Another few favorites are browsing the internet, watching movies/tv, and just talking to people.

10. My highs are EXTREMELY low key. Here's what they involve :

1. Rub one out. ( almost to the point of ripping my dick off )

2. Smoke a lil bit more :)

3. Put everything in my backpack, then go stash it in y room,

4. Grab some good foodies

5: Sit in front of the tv for awhile :)

11. Dude, you can do fucking anything while you're lit and it will probably be twice as good if not better. Let me show you a few of my favorite examples:

I. Smoke your first bowl. Then, with proper provisions, walk outside and continue walking and/or exploring until you find a brand new smoke spot -- preferably rather secluded. Smoke your next bowl(s) with renewed sense of pride and adventure. Really take time to explore your new spot thoroughly and enjoy the experience of being somewhere totally new. Best done on a nice summer day, but any season can be delightful really.

II. God-tier weekend wake and bake. I'm sure you've had wake'n'bakes aplenty in your toking career, but really go all out on this one. Take a Saturday where you have not much going on and clear a few hours in the morning to take your idea of waking and subsequently, baking, to a whole new level. Get up at 9, take a shower, roll a few joints. Light one up while you have some coffee and put on your favorite movie or series. Call some friends over. Break out your old bongs. Run down to the corner store and buy a couple bluntskis. Maybe use a vape or g-pen. Fuck, take some dabs if you want -- just make it your own personalized 3 or 4 hours of high heaven.

III. Have some awesome sex.

The possibilities are endless amigo, you just gotta think about it.
    [​IMG]

12. done that -
    while mountainbiking instead of cooking

13. I listen to music especially music u can really feel if ur into weather ur into rap,country,rock,oldies,whatever just feel the music these are my suggestions 🏼

Rap-
    Rock bottom by eminem
    Like I am by rittz
    Misery loves company by rittz

Rock-
    Dj Dj by transplants
    30 days in the hole by humble pie
    What it's like by everlast

Country-
    Born to boogie by hank Williams jr.
    Let's roll by kid rock
    Tear in my beer by hank Williams sr.

Odies-
    Angle baby by Rosie and the originals
    Crusin by smokey Robinson
    Me and Julio by Simon and garfunkle

Corridos-
    ANYTHING by vicente Fernandez

ANYTHING about el Chapo Guzman lol

N yes I listen to all those I have a wide range of music I enjoy lol everything from fast rap to old time country to corridos 🏼🏼

14. I love jamming out on my guitar. Usually I would sing as well but my voice sounds weird when I'm high, and besides, the vibe I get when I'm baked makes me only want to play guitar. I literally hear every octave during practice which really harnesses my skill. It sounds more bold and beautiful.

Also listening to music (especially Rastafarian) gets me in that special place of peace. Or kid Cudi🏼️

There is something about the warmth of the sun that enhances my high, makes me feel more alive. Probably the lack of vit D I'm needing lol

15. My favorite thing is playing my bass
    I also like taking long walks & sunsets on the beach

16. #17 MaryMac, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    I love reading while I'm high I get such a clear picture of what's going and I feel so connected to the characters

17. Mostly listen to music or I'll even begin drawing while high when inspiration strikes me.

18. #19 432, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
    Spending Time In Nature does Wonders when im high. I almost hate staring at a screen when i medicate.

19. I just think about life and the universe and I drift off and off