United States presidential election 2016 This Donald Trump character

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Thank you.

2. Check out loser.com, whoever bought this domain name is a genius.

3. Whoever bought genius.com is a loser

4. Maybe so but I think Trump knows full well there's no do-over in Iowa. IMO he's bitching about this to make headlines and get free attention just as he's done from the start with shit like the no Muslims allowed idea. I don't think he's always talking about what he's talking about, he's thinking two steps ahead.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That makes perfect sense. I have a hard time getting past my utter dislike for the man to give him credit for brains. Maybe that's why he is stumping the GOP. Everyone is underestimating him. Buffoon on the outside, devil on the inside.

6. my point exactly... he and his TEAM are smart.
    🐜

7. Or they are overestimating his loud mouth ways as calculated.
    :smoke:

8. i wonder how many primaries he's going to lose before he drops out.

he's gonna lose NH worse than he did in IA

9. You think? He's doing better in NH polls than Iowa and generally the polls are much more accurate in states like NH that don't have caucuses.

10. i would be sincerely surprised if he managed to take any new england state

11. I just don't believe he is that lucky. he knows what he is doing IMHO.

1454608669984.jpg

🐜

• Like Like x 1
  12. So who's winning by the way?

13. media, DNC, RNC, corporations, military, etc...

14. I believe Hillary will be our next president.... unfortunately, America is just that gullible

-Yuri

15. She won't be my president, I don't consent

16. Trump winning all the states, he's the guy they want

Democracy is still the best thing we've got, and Trump and Sanders have shown that shadow organizations don't hold that much power after all

The media is the dickswinger, and the media is the people

Nothing is more democratic than capitalistic media. The more who watch, the more they'll cater to those who watch, and the spiral continues

17. Anybody that's read the Art of the Deal knows exactly what he's doing. He says it all very. very clearly. You can open one page of his book and know he's not a buffoon.

You guys should do a better job knowing your enemy. It's a little late to figure this out now.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I loved the way he made the Pope eat his own asshole

Whatever else I think of Trump, I loved that

• Like Like x 1

19. Gullible? You are too kind.

20. Trump king of the Con.
    I wonder how long they will be able to stall the Lawsuits against Trump U?
    :smoke: