United States presidential election 2016 This Donald Trump character

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jul 27, 2015.

1. if the country sees its clinton vs bush, maaaybe rand could win running indy with the promise to legalize marijuana.. i dunno

2. I'd actually be for that, but unless they were lying, none of the republican candidates other than Trump will run Indy. And politicians never lie.

3. I would write in Santa Claus before voting for Trump [​IMG]

4. I saw in the news yesterday that trump is leading gop polls.

This joke is turning into a travesty

-Yuri

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. People in the Republican Party either absolutely love him or hate him and they basically fall into two camps. Establishment republicans (a lot from the bush era) who are pundits and politicians that denounce Trump and call him out on his bullshit. Then there's like the Ted Cruz new Tea party crowd mixed with often uninformed apolitical people who strongly support Trump talking shit about China and Illegal immigrants. It's hilarious too because I've never seen Fox News so divided. At the moment the pundits don't know which policies to support and they're actually a huge split in how they feel about Trump. Just the other day I watched Dana Perino who was Bush's press secretary basically saying that Trump was dead wrong, saying shit he knew wouldn't work/too expensive about stopping illegals to rile up the base, and what he was proposing was unconstitutional like denying anchor babies citizenship. Shit was hilarious because you have the other half of the Fox people who are like yeah well illegals are bad and Trumps tough on them so I support Trump. Some people and dems do this too all the time, think about policies in a vacuum and don't think about the real world consequences.

6. Trump knows how to connect with the voters, I'll give him that. He's said a number of things which nobody, on either side, has talked about. Little by little, he's explaining how he would do things, which is far better than just promising something without a plan or any intention of following up. He showed up at the Iowa State Fair in helicopter, wearing a suit. This was a very bold, impressive move, rather than the flannel shirt and jeans look. For crissakes, he's running for President of the United States not the local dogcatcher!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I'd vote for him if for no other reason than both the Democratic and Republican party establishments hate his guts. That's a good sign right there - even if he is a douche.

• Like Like x 1
  8. How bizarre is it that Donald Trump is one of the truest candidates for president

9. if he gets the nomination I will vote for him

Not because I believe he will do good job, but to basically say fuck you to this travesty we call american democracy

-Yuri

• Like Like x 1
  10. What does the Trumpster have to say about weed?
    He has the head of a lad that enjoyed all the 80's had to offer.

11. #51 forty winks, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    If elected POTUS, Trump will Manifest <del></del>plenty American Density.

12. I don't vote but I'm entertained by the thought of voting for trump ((as if any vote matters and the winner has not already been chosen (see the "elections" of Bush and Obama" for more on this) just to have a good laugh while the ship sinks)).

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. my guess is he's against it.

But the president's opinion on weed doesn't matter much anymore.

States are making it legal on their own accord and pressure for legalization is spreading.

Not only is it the states decision as per the tenth amendment, but as we saw with Obama's dea raids, their efforts are futile.

Trump will probly succeeded in delaying federal legislation a bit, no more than Clinton tho

-Yuri

14. I'm sure he think's anyone who smokes weed are losers and dummies, lol

15. What worries me is an idiot trying to appeal to the tough on crime crowd and trying to fuck over states with legal weed. This would really hurt the legalization effort in states because they would be afraid to move forward if they feared retaliation from the Feds. We need a president who pushes moving weed to schedule 2 from 1 at the very least if not 3. Also they need to push for legal medical marijuana/ a bill to allow banks to deal with dispensaries. It's funny how the most consistently ignored question in politics is anything about drugs. Every time they have online questions/polls weed is overwhelmingly one of the most frequent topics and it's always ignored by politicians as a non serious issue which is the most annoying shit. The media is even worse. They can't stop themselves from making a joke about people eating Doritos or munchies whenever they talk about marijuana laws. I want to say to the pundits I wasn't aware people getting put in prison/ paying legal fees that bankrupt them simply for smoking a plant is humorous.

16. #56 garrison68, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015

If he'd tried it, it was probably before the 1980's, as he was already in his mid-30's by that time and the chances are he had stopped. I'm younger than him, and most of my friends had stopped by the 1980's, especially those with professional careers. Most people slow down by their late 20's, if not sooner.

17. The best campaign slogan in years....

Chump Vote Trump.jpg

18. Im voting for Donnie T, not because of his policies but because fuck everyone else. Every time trump opens his mouth the media goes nuts begging for him to fail. They and most people were treating this like a joke until they realized how good trump was/is doing.

Funniest bit is he's appealing to these bat shit crazy republicans and they are running with it too. Hopefully this is the beginning of people not following the status quo as far as voting for the same presidents go.

The fact that this was clearly gonna be a Clinton vs Bush campaign gave Trump the edge seeing as most people don't wanna see another Bush in office and Hillary has been taking it on the chin as far as those e-mails go lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. [​IMG]

can't stump the trump

20. Are female Trump supporters calle Trumpets? [​IMG]