Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DOES ANY ONE DO THIS: EATING RAW MJ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Tech Savvy Stoner, Jul 23, 2015.

1. latley i have been in the habit of eating the loose bits of weed that i lose when i roll joints, My freinds think its weird and i should put it back in my jar. we can make editables out of it but i dont know how to bake worth a shit so i just eat it as is . has anyone done or know anyone that just eats loose weed ... btw im not scarfing big nuggs just small bits of leaf or the stems or the seeds, i heard that hemp seed is very high in fiber and ... lets just leave that alone :) :p i do feel somewhat relaxed and calmer but not the high feeling if i burnt it. would body temputre activate the release of THC or does it not

2. You sound like a herbivore

3. yes i am. but doing so gets you high? i do feel like im calmer and my hyperactivity ( ADD/ADHD) is almost nil i know heat activates THC-A in to Δ-9 THC but will body temp do that

4. Best to place back in the jar, many rumors abound about eating weed, and yeah its not good long term, as the stomach can't really digest it, or rip them trics safely of the bud, any stomach pain on your part may well be too late
    re: cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

5. No your body is not hot enough to activate the thc.

6. #6 The Tech Savvy Stoner, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    ohh ok I have a little pain and I dont do it too often... maby onec and a blue moon and its like finely ground up almost like kefir.. thanks for the heads up

7. I figured that but wanted to know for sure

8. ill like suck on stems every now and then but you wont be getting high from eating cannabis and i guess it can be bad for you? never heard that before makes sense though

9. I ment to ask this . I am soon going to quit smoking tobacco and start vaping my weed and tobacco products. I was going to research on how to alternatively use weed besides making pot brownies and other editables. Last night I made my self a cup of tea and it hit me could I steep some shake and make a cannabis tea but I don't want to destroy good tree or make it taste like shit. Any one know if this is possible or know a site that can show mw

10. #10 The Tech Savvy Stoner, Jul 23, 2015
    ikr never would have thought raw weed could fck u up high in fiber I been pooping like a champ for a week now

11. #11 Vee, Jul 23, 2015
    Best method is in 'firecrakers' mix a little weed(1x teaspoon) on 3 teaspoons of butter and/or peanut butter.. add to microwave for 1-2 minutes spread to cracker knock back with beer ...fast nice hit

ps: the trics part with heat into the butter, THEN into you ...easy

12. #12 The Tech Savvy Stoner, Jul 23, 2015
    I love pb I dont drink will a nice can of coke do lol how long does the high last with this method

13. aw gc why you do this why didnt you save my post ok so heres my quick little canna tea recipie you can def find better ones here http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/ but basically what i do is take 2 tea bags empty one and fill it with cannabis then i put the first tea bag into some milk and let it sit for a while then i add the other one and throw it in the microwave add some sweetener because cannabis is super bitter and it will taste alright not great but not terrible just don't let it get cold because then it tastes like cabbage vomit it's def not the best way to make canna tea but it only takes like 5 mins really as long as the cannabis has fat to attach to and you heat it enough to be activated it can be used in anything

14. Your body does not decarboxylate the marijuana. The relaxing effect is probably from the CBD in the marijuana or could be placebo effect, it is hard to say. In any case eating small amounts is in no way harmful to you and many people consume raw cannabis here in Northern California for health reasons, but they don't get high. Juicing the raw cannabis is much more common, but there are people that eat part of the plant raw for the fiber. I don't think the small amounts you are talking about are helping your nutrition though and your best bet would to be just put the small amount of bud back in the jar.

15. Waste of weed. Doing that with a whole jar of nugs would be a bowl or two less to smoke. Eating raw weed won't get you high. If you need to just chew on the stems

16. Editables lolol

17. Hard to get editables in pa unless you can even find some one with weight

18. Edibles....
    become MMP and enjoy any edible you can imagine.

19. I get this urge sometimes cause the weed just smells SO good. But I don't, because I'd rather smoke it. I've tried it though. Wasn't as satisfying as I thought it'd be.at least not for me.