Whats your purpose in life?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 3nterprise, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Planting more weed.

#PMW

(and telling pussy all about it)

2. Purpose is whatever you decide to assign to it. Life is free, if you choose to box it up into a belief system of your making, then that box is now your life, and your world will fit into that box....or not.

3. im pretty sure the purpose is to make kids before we die... but now that we are conscious and understand that we are driven by these laws of evolution... whats the fkn point of evolution???

4. My purpose? Hmmmm...I always had a block in thought when the question was asked a lot, but I guess to experience the microcosm as an organism before the time of my demise.

5. Your purpose is always in service of other people.

6. #27 Bumbaross, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
    haha where to even start..

inspire generations through music and art while im breathing and after im gone

do my part to help people uncover the magic that is on the brink of public knowledge that'll get us out of these dark times

Make 7000 songs at least with corresponding art

Make a song with lil b

create a singularity between number, colour, sound and meaning

prove you can do anything and you can start right now

prove everything is 1 thing

prove there is no such thing as too big of an ambition (see the previous lines)

and much much more, tybg

7. #28 TotallyToked, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    I don't have a "purpose".
    I aspire to enjoy life. For me that generally means learning stuff, reading stories (97% fantasy, 3% sci-fi), playing games (97% video, 3% card/board), and chillin with people I enjoy chillin with. And dat weed [​IMG]

8. To die?!

While not being bored

9. i like to work on my skills....

like right now my purpose in life is to get the pussy, grow the weed, get money, party as much as possible and be social...

most importantly get the pussy

10. There is no purpose until I create it myself. Yet I feel life in general is meant to grow until it cannot any longer.

11. There is no purpose to life, there never has and never will be. We simply exist and that should be enough, because we can build the kind of lives we imagine. Which to say it isn't happening magically around us, if we want something we have to go find it, build it or grow it. This is why religion has so much resonance, it takes away the supposition about life and replaces it with a sturdy set of misguided principles, and the fearful and unquestioning lap it up like purring kittens.

"Meaning," isn't an ultimate question, but rather one we can impart to our day to day lives....

12. I believe my purpose in life is to help other people ..but it's weird because I have very short patience ..I don't know anymore

13. To be stoneder than last time I was stoned. Any questions???

14. do we have a purpose? perhaps, we're here to pass through, to feel our heart beat, to feel the wind in our face, to experience life only but for a moment in the grand scheme of time before our energy dissipates.

life is short, do whatever makes you happy...

15. If it only this were simple. Apparantly loitering in bushes waiting for men of similar ilk is frowned upon.

16. To help bring my family back together everytime it continues to fall apart... So I guess I'm not doing to good of a job... And find self

17. Kickn' ass.

18. If you wanna know your purpose you have to think beyond wat your gud at and past the material plane that you see before you open your eyes think about wat you been through the losses and the gains and then you will find your answer...If you concentrate on the obvious then you'll never find it cuz you can't take the material shit with you wen you die.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app