United States presidential election 2016 This Bernie Sanders fella

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jul 22, 2015.

1. That must be social security, medicare, federal, and state combined?!
    http://www.taxformcalculator.com/tax/145000.html
    :smoke:

2. Yes, I was speaking of the overall tax burden. My county also has an extra sales tax above and beyond the State level.

3. Wow, so in a 10hr work day, 4 of those hours you are working for others.

Wouldn't you rather be with friends and family? Work 6 hours and enjoy your life. Man, that sucks bro

4. i've been through countless election cycles and i understand less and less about them as time goes on...

5. Bill Maher is throwing his support behind Bernie Sanders in the presidential race, calling for "something new and exciting" while blasting Republican front-runners Donald Trump and Ted Cruz.

"We haven't seen a true leftist since FDR, so many millions are coming out of the woodwork to vote for Bernie Sanders," Maher wrote in an essay for The Hollywood Reporter published online Wednesday.

"There's been enough 'no one thought it could ever happen' stuff this year - Trump! - that until anyone proves otherwise, Bernie has earned the right to be considered absolutely viable," Maher wrote.

The liberal television host, who notes his HBO audience is "overwhelmingly for Bernie," also goes after Hillary Clinton, whom Sanders defeated soundly in New Hampshire, calling her "such a Charlie Brown figure."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/2...

6. It isn't as bad as it sounds. I make a ton of money, love my job and work, and am pretty much free to make my own schedule with regards to working from home, travel, etc. My point was that I shouldn't be paying so much to a Government that wastes most of the taxes I do pay.

7. Here we go. O.k., I'll bite. What about her? ::fluttering eyelashes innocently::

8. All anyone needs to know is that she's a lying criminal who if her last name were not Clinton would already have been detained by the FBI.

9. #2229 Carne Seca, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    So this has been said for decades yet she has remained unscathed and vindicated throughout. Investigation after investigation and no wrong doing. Period. None. Maybe because all of these so-called charges were fabricated as part of an ongoing smear campaign.

Get a new shtick. This one is so old it farts dust.

10. I certainly haven't said it prior to the whole email fiasco. I didn't like her but I never called her out as a criminal. Get a new schtick because the one you just spun doesn't apply to me.

11. I'm saying wouldn't it be nice to only work 6hours since that's all you are compensated for.

12. What are black votes? Sounds like something she deserves.

13. i thought you supported her over bernie.. that's all.

14. Really? I thought all her supporters were bought.

Okay Seca, how much?

15. It seems that as a spokesperson for the rich she does not seem genuine when talking about mean greedy wall street.

It seems a a pioneer of women rights she does not seem genuine when she says women who have been sexually harassed or raped should be believed. Especially after her husband paid almost a million in hush money to one of his victims and she attacked them just to ride the coat tails of her man.

It seems as a leader in transparency that she is hiding much of her mojo for hiding her speeches to wall street.

Her inability to follow rules as in using her own server for classified or just regular givernment communications is both careless and lazy, as those the rules are for the little people.

While she was once the coronation sweat heart she has to prove herself to a whole new generation that just does not see anything honest in her other than her drive to attain power.

I like Kasich because he seemed to be able to work across the aisle and govern Ohio to a better place. Clinton it seems to relish in the political divisions by calling reasonable people her enemy, not the crazed link as who would rape a young girl in their captivity. Her positions seem to be everything we are sick of. She is a Bush with a vagina.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. She is a demon in wolf clothing

17. I would not insult demons by that comparison.
    Her war vote and flip was purely a political change. When all the dumbest Americans were hootin and hollering and flag wavin she sure made the right vote than. But the winds changed and guess what?

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. You are assuming that she actually has true felt political positions aside from 'what will get me elected.' She is an empty suit more than almost any politician that's lived in our lifetimes.

19. Right on, he's a man who's not affraid to take on Wall Street, the Koch brothers and the world! I bet the post you responded to is a Damn Republican!!! Bernie has stated over and over he wants to help people help themselves not give handouts to whey single citezen.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app