Aliens

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by cmetzger, Jul 22, 2015.

1. It isn't too hard to learn some of the math, too. At least the Dirac bra-ket vector notation and representations of quantum states. Even the Shroedinger equation can be understood, though solving it under particular conditions is another story.

Check Dr Physics videos for some good intros to the formalities.

2. will do

-Yuri

3. I know right?

Like everyone knows Illuminati reptilians are NOT aliens. They are in fact defended from dinosaurs (raptors specifically)

-Yuri
    Descended

-Yuri

4. magicians, wizards, sorcerers, witches = angels

people = demons

where's A to B if B to A is a cadaver?

being dead requires a medium for transporting information across the galaxies. And we have media for that

Radio --> radar --> Ra (sungods)

5. ill have some of what you been smoking

-Yuri

6. if our understanding of universe is somewhat accurate then we basically say that there is infinite number of planets out there. and if we belive that most other planetary systems resemble ours, then given the infinite number of possibilities you'd think there is another life form somewhere.

7. I believe there have been and will be again but I don't believe we will see them in our lifetime and here's why...

The universe is billions of years old and we've only been "intelligent" here for 7000 years tops. That's a drop in the bucket. We could have missed the aliens coming by 5000 years which isn't a lot but enough to make us completely unaware of them. It would be like being dropped off in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and being told there's a needle somewhere in this ocean now find it. It's not going to happen.

8. What if we are the aliens.

9. Our DNA suggests otherwise

We are clearly apes

-Yuri

10. Alien just means something foreign so to another species we would be alien.

11. Get on that Miley strain #23. CHROME - O - SOME out of this <del>world.</del>
    Or Saturn OG. If you find that Saturn OG, it's one step beyond that Earth OG.

and truth-be-told I've been high on being sober for the last i don't know how long... involuntarily T-breakin it due to an empty wallet.... [​IMG]

12. Love this guy ^^

13. fuck aliens

14. I think DNA was designed by aliens.

15. where did aliens come from?

-Yuri

16. l00000l

17. There could be millions and millions of planets populated with all kinds of alien life, but there might only be one planet with life on it in each galaxy for all we know. A light year is over 5 trillion miles and that's NOTHING in space. So even if life outside the solar system is prevalent it would still seem scarce to us because of distance.

18. other aliens duh [​IMG]

19. Im mad about aliens, they are real! Im into men in black to government cover ups. Too much shit to be fake!

Mr Ace Smokealot

20. #60 432, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
    I doubt there is 1 planet with life per galaxy, I would say 100 million planets with intelligent life at least.
    There are 100s of billions of stars or even trillions in one galaxy alone. I doubt there would be just one with alien life per galaxy. (IMO)

Then again we are only one form of life. There could be other forms of existence we aren't able to notice or comprehend.

To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus