Mangos stealth box grow (First grow)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Mangoko, Jul 19, 2015.

1. #41 Mangoko, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015

HEYO, back sorry, I lost my phone and just didnt have anything to take an okay picture with. ANYWAY.
    The other flower ended up being female! and I upgraded the lights slightly from a 39w total to a 46w total hahaha, I know I know.
    A negative, the top cola got too close to the lights and crisped up, but 3 new sites are taking its place? Im unsure what going on to be honest, I got some better flowering nutrients for it and its been doing great, check it out! No ideas on yield, I believe halloween or a week after will be the time for harvest.

Callin' her the Leaning Tower of Reefer.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looking good man

3. I don't think so, I just believe it's the strain colors coming through? Noob so I could be wrong but they look nice so I wouldn't worry too much!

4. Another question, the buds more near the top have shorter pistils and just seem less mature in general? Is there a cause to it?

(Lower more developed buds)
    [​IMG]

Higher ups (less developed)
    [​IMG]

5. Good question!? Idk maybe someone else?? Looks good though wouldn't sweat it too much??

6. Damn nice grow dude! The males make a good nute tea mixed with a little kelp and ewc. I made 3 gallons from this puree. I call it cannabal tea...... >_>

Attached Files:

7. Alright guys, I harvested a few days ago and let it dry out a bit, weighed in at about.....7.1 grams.
    Not as much as I wanted but I'll take it :) Ill kick it up a notch with the lst next time, probably using a homemade scrog of some kind. But yea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Good job man! Maybe add another power strip with 3 more cfls to increase the yields a bit, and definitely give scrogging a chance if you can lol, Also maybe add a small 4inch fan for re-circulation inside of the box.

9. No matter what the size of the harvest there is a certain satisfaction that comes with smoking some herb you grew yourself. It's a continual learning process. I bet you learned a ton through this process. I'm sure you'll get a lot more bud next round. Good luck!

10. That looks like some dank

11. I know right? Let us know how she smokes!!

12. She was a beautiful plant all the way through. Hope she smokes really nice brother.

13. You should make a LST pot like that guy grow420guide off youtube .It gave me and idea how to make my own LST pot .I want to get a 3 or 5 gallon pot make 15 sets of two slits across the top perimeter of the pot and get a tie wrap with the tie wrap put a rubber band through the zip tie. Then tighten it up through the slits .And the rubber band will just hang like grow420's pot looks