My husband told me smoking weed everyday makes me fake?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kayaytee, Jul 17, 2015.

1. " He was under the impression that a pot head was what I call a "casual" who smokes to have fun on the weekends"

Is he retarded?

2. I've actually been listening to SZA, the one female in the group, real heavy after a good smoke session. Absolutely love her music, it's trippy and yet so emotional.

3. FWIW I would feel "fake" is i smoked 24/7, but that's based on my experience with the ganja

4. #44 Massholes, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    I can't understand dudes who dislike girls smoking weed. Sorry.

Edit: Unless she's smoking all of mine.

5. Fake? Sounds like somebody is just butthurt.
    "What if I drank everyday like you smoke everyday?"
    I just would of said
    "Alright then we'll both separately take health exams after 6 months of you daily drinking and me daily smoking. Then we'll see whose healthier, if you seriously think THC is on the same level as alcohol."

Sounds like your husband just needs to smoke daily himself. See if he think he's fake after that.

6. Was coming here to say this.

In your husband's defense though, your spending all your time in another state of mind, while he is now 'forced' (I dont know the situation but it don't sound like he smokes LOL) to spend his in a sober one, how is that fair? And furthermore, to make that fair, you now invite him to do whatever he wants 3 times a day 7 days a week, now both of you are living this life style.

OP, do you work? =)

7. This is just coming up now? And you're married? Did you get engaged after only a week or something?