hso purple wreck led scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ryan0o, Jul 16, 2015.

1. yeah those are definitely going to be out there this summer

2. The blue dream is in a little bigger pot now and the purple trainwrecks are looking great. I would definitely like to get the trainwrecks into 5 gallon containers before flowering. The last set flowered in 2gallons. Im hoping a little longer veg and a much larger container will help with yields. And also a little better lighting. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had the plants out sun bathing for the day. They are in 5 gallon pots now. I will flip these soon

Attached Files:

4. Damn those girls are looking fine as hell!!! I'm tring the bigger pot longer veg bigger yeild thing myself.. I think it'll work for us noticeably! What are you thinking about doing for lighting? Another LED panel? Dialing things in and working on achieving the biggest yeild in the space you have is definitely one of the big things I like about growing. Kicking ass dude!

5. Naw I won't be adding any more lights. Just glad to have everything working 100% this time.

6. Here go a few pictures. The blue dream is starting to take off. I am flipping the purple trainwrecks today. They had just woke up and got watered.

Attached Files:

7. plants are looking really happy this a.m.

Attached Files:

8. #88 Mcjr450, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    Yes they are.. All perkey and reaching for the light.. Nice![​IMG]

9. Plants are at 2 weeks and doing well

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. My dog decided to taste test the blue dream. Iol.
    I had to resize these pics by a lot to be able to post

Attached Files:

11. A little past 3 weeks looking awesome. :smoking-banana:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Week 4. :love-mj2:

Attached Files:

13. My funky light setup. Lol

Attached Files:

14. Week 5...

Attached Files:

15. Week 6 starting to get some colors on the leaves and pistils turning. 2016-04-02 08.58.29.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Couple more...

2016-04-02 08.59.43.jpg 2016-04-02 08.59.59.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Here we are at week 7! I have cut this at 8 weeks the last 2 harvests. The one on the right will come down at week 8 for sure.

Attached Files:

18. Blue dream on the balcony. She isnt getting enough sunlight each day to reach her full potential. But i will get something off of it. And yes, i still have Christmas lights up. Lol

Attached Files:

19. Alright! Week 8 is here. The shorter/fat girl on the right is going to go a few more days. The other 2 will go another week or so. 2016-04-16 06.10.37.jpg

20. Chopped one down this morning. Day 60 of flower. I chop another in the next few days and the last one should go another week im guessing.