hso purple wreck led scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ryan0o, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Chopped late last night. The tops that made up the canopy were nice and dense. Lots of small stuff undeneath though. I guess i need to to actually lollipop these things next time. Ill do some reading on that before my next scrog.

Attached Files:

2. As a conclusion to this thread i wanted to add that this was the dankest strain i have grown as of yet. I started 3 more but im not sure if i will scrog them out.

With everything dried and cured i ended with 4oz of bud and a mixed 1oz of trim/under canopy buds.

3. Late to the party, but great job on the grow! What were the dimensions of your tent?

4. thanks man. Its pretty small 18"x36". I made the screen 16x34. I do think i would have yielded more if i would have flowered earlier instead of smashing the plants under and into the screen. I will get another try in about 5 weeks once these autoflowers i have going finish. Meanwhile my next round of purple trainwrecks are veggin.

5. Rad! I only ask because my grow tent is also 36"x18"x63" (3x1.5x5ft) [​IMG]
    I'm planning on doing 3 plants that I'm staring from seed in 3 gal pots in order to maintain size and attempt to scrog all three... I'm feeling a bit anxious each time I look at how tight the tent is.

6. should be perfect man. How far along are your girls? What strain?

7. Hey Ryan0o, sorry for the delay; I've currently got a bag seed which I'll determine sex later on, which I planted in soil on October 10th. I also have 2 feminized seeds, one from Barney's Farm called LSD, and one from Cream of the Crop called Purple Paralysis. The general consensus is that they're both good for scrog methods. Those two seeds were planted in soil this morning as they germinated over last night!

8. #28 Ryan0o, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
    Round 2

Attached Files:

9. They're looking good! What size pots are you using? And all of them are clones from your last grow, correct?
    Keep it up!

10. from seed again. The clones i took from the last plants i put outside and let them flower. Their final pots will be 5 gallons.

11. Very nice.
    Will you be running the same lighting set up? And as for your Mars Hydro, what are your thoughts on it? I'm guessing you're using they're second series Mars Hydro II, have you heard any positive reviews about their first models at all? I'm running CFL at the time being alongside a small 45w LED by Erligpowht, though I'm debating buying one of the lesser expensive 300w LEDs off of the electronic-bay ( [​IMG] ), though I'm looking into each brand/model to make sure they're using 3w diodes and have a true full spectrum... well, at least from what they're writing them out to be [​IMG] :/

12. Yeah same lights for now. A Marsll 400 panel and an advanced ds100 panel. So give or take 270 watts of led. I have seen a few grows under the regular mars 300, i think those are the ones on ebay for around $100. And they all seem to have gone well. If i could run an HID light i would. Its the cheapest way to get a ton of power over your plants. My problem is i cannot exhuast heat directly outside. So i run the led panels for now and they are doing just fine.

13. Flipping these 3 ladies soon. Not throwing the screen in this time.

Attached Files:

14. Subbed in for this one...

How did you manage to get so many main stalks on those first 2?! Like did you just top the fuck out of every new node for the first month of veg?

15. No topping. I just tied down the main stalk. It makes everything else shoot upward. You have to pull a few a few leaves off to get light to them, but they shoot up quickly

16. Awesome, so how early did you bend over the main? like how tall was the plant, and I guess you gradually bent it all the way down to soil level then? looks like when you transplanted you reburied the stalk up to where the bend was cause it looks like theres just a cluster of stalks shooting up from the dirt haha.

17. Around week 2 i start with the main stalk. Then every few days i pin it back down. They just start to shoot up all kinds of smaller tops initially, but after a few weeks they bulk up like that. make sure to tuck and trim leaves that block any new tops. Preferably tuck them, but trim when needed. Here goes an auto that just finished last week. Same shit lst.

Attached Files:

18. You're a god damned wizard harry. Gonna try that on my next run. I did a little bit of LST on my current grow, But I think I wuss'd out before I really accomplished anything major.

19. clipped a pair of clones off each plant and threw them in my janky cfl box.

Attached Files: