TiPs BOOM BOOM room

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TiPWiLL, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Will do, and to think I was JUST considering chopping a branch. I have w few amber but still some clear. Mostly cloudy though. I think I'll wait until I get back from my vacation. So about the 27th... Then I'll probably take my 1st branch down to test. I wish I had grown out a few more so I cud test whole plants instead of risking yield.

2. do you have clones of them for next round? record what day of harvest you harvest these, then next round harvest one a little early and one a little later, and then you will find which day of harvest is best for round three. this is why most people will tell you to run a strain several times and that is how you learn to grow pot. running lots of different stuff will never give you plant the maximum potential that running the strain several times in a row will. these guys who have been growing forever and have sparkly buds have also ran that strain for a while too ;) sure they may have great buds first round since they've grown for so long but the buds get better each round.

3. Oh wow surprisingly I've never been advised to do that. I'll give up on this kinda test. I'll grow other strains because I do like to see different stuff but I'll make my WW my main strain so I can see all it will do for me . Once I perfect it I'll work on another strain. Eventually I want to get into breeding but kinda like how dog breeders are I dnt wana produce BS just to say I did it. I want it to be the most mastered superstrain I cud make. So what I'll do then is stop thinking about cutting it and just let it go until I get some more cloudy. I'm thinking 2 or so more weeks. What do u think? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437318786.838129.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437319036.182737.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437319051.461976.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437319072.767540.jpg

I need to find a way to get better trich pics. I will have to find that case that the camera connects to for my phone. It may not be lost but I never looked. It's hell getting an otter box on or off of a phone so it's just me being lazy.

4. LLB u will probably want to kick me in the face but I snipped some popcorn.

Then even worse put it in the microwave....

But the good news is I rolled it up smoked it and was VERY impressed with my smoke thus far... Even the taste is not that bad. I did this b4 with a chemical grow and it tasted HORRIBLE then I saw another thread where someone said they did the same and then with an organic grow and the taste was not bad. The little scientist in me wanted to try it since I am seeing more amber. I don't want to cut it because I still have some clear. I will probably cut 1 cola before my vacation. Cure it when I get back for a few weeks meanwhile the rest is getting more amber... When I get back I'll pop the other 3 seeds. This will be plenty fun im sure.

My auto flower will be running until she has some Amber as well.

5. i would never want to kick someone in the face. lol I'm sure theres a better option for quick drying your pot for testing. i think most people put it by a fan or vent with moving air?? I've done it and i don't think it even compared one iota to what the final product turned out to be. i totally get the anxious wanna try some feelings though LOL!!

6. Okay. I'll try that with the next one. I'll have to hang it up near my heat vent. Amy my whole room will stink of it lol. I'm sure it will if nothing else give me a better taste too.

7. You have a Mircowave!! Fun fact, mircowaves kill all nutritional value in your food and you're eating dead matter.

8. Just having fun ;)

Attached Files:

9. Thank you... Lol great info. How else would I warm my food?

10. Oven or stove is how I do it. Also have a small countertop toaster oven too. It's up to you if you want to change your lifestyle but I would look it up and at least fact check me :)

11. I would think so logically but I never studied or had an interest in studying the effects of microwaves. I'll check this out later.

12. Hello ! Beautiful Plants you have there i am also growing a Widowess she smells Spectacular.. I must say i had to jump in to backup what prep said about microwaves.

Prep is right cooking in Microwave is very dangerous overtime.. Completely destroys nutritional value and creates radioactive carcinogens in the food.

One of the best Doctors in the world right here Explains a good 10minutes. He has cured over 30 thousand patients from cancer along with his mother's stage 4 but that's a different story.

Some more upto-date information from natural/holistic doctors and professors/researches and so on.
    http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/...
    http://naturalsociety.com/microwaves/

Here is a study done on plant growth and microwave water vs purified water/distilledhttp://www.globalresearch.ca/the-dangers-of-microw...

Don't mean to be bashing you down LLB just trying to help you realize whats really going on. Its best to steer clear from mainstream studies as they are ultimately built on business scams to keep people sick and keep the money flowing.

This is what me and prep and a few others were basically saying earlier on his thread about how information is misguided and distorted when we talked about Pineal Gland and so on.

Hope this clears things up for everyone, Sorry to bomb your thread i just feel i must share Truth & Raise Awareness when i see the chance to.

13. #54 ladyluckybean, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    HEY! Let me enjoy my top ramen in peace. [​IMG]

14. The Doc did say once is a while wouldn't kill ya :p

70/30 go girl!

15. Lol. Personally I dnt live to live longer. I just want to make the best out of now. I may get cancer from that or I may get hit by a bus...

BUT I was very impressed with my unfinished product!

That is good info to have though. If I decide I want to change the way I live that would probably be one change. No microwaves... I like the idea.

16. What kinda high? Got some drying I'm waiting on myself to taste test.

17. Well I never knew exactly what a "head high" was until I smoked it. I like the couch lock so ima let it go another 1.5-2 weeks until I see more amber.

It lasted about 2 hrs off of the half gram I rolled up. Or was relaxing yet energizing. I got a lot done around the house and in my garden with that stuff accompanied by some royal vibes

18. BIG GROW UPDATE:

Okay so 1st off i cut 4 clones off of my CSS and 4 off of my WW.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437569715.884526.jpg

I also decided that one of my original clones will be a mother and the other will be the next one to flower. I will run the experiment with the clones on how I prefer the strain (as far as harvest time) this way I don't have to risk harvest by chopping at different times. The CSS clones will be grown out and once I flip this one to flower and get some smoke I'll decide if I want to keep it around. Not sure about it yet. But I want to move towards a perpetual grow so it can't hurt to have em.

RQS DWARF LOW RYDER
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437570010.290590.jpg
    Just chilling in her 3 gallon smartie.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437570100.264238.jpg
    NUDE SHOT

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437570168.872365.jpg
    They have all been watered. Heat mat under the clones.

This is how they'll b left until my return.
    When I get back I'll be starting more seeds. 3 to be exact.

19. I have a bad feeling about my clones making it. I will not be here to give them the TLC like I did with my last run. I got 100% but I'll be happy with 80 this time. That's why I cut 8 clones.... As soon as I get home I will flip my CSS. This one is giving me girly vibes so I am 90% sure it is a female. It's a feminized seed. But the one ending up being a male was out of the same pack. Neway. I'll do a shot when I get home so yall can see the 1st thing I see when I come home.