TiPs BOOM BOOM room

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TiPWiLL, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Well, I put some more soil in to keep it up. And maybe get a stronger root system started. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454513661.178221.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454513684.860186.jpg
    She is a little deformed looking too. But seeds man hasn't disappointed me yet so I'll let her run. And so far this is my all time fav strain. White widow. I was working off clones but my last run I forgot to take some so I popped another seed. Let's pray it's a girl.
    Honestly males are few and far in btwn in my garden. Even using reg seeds. I am about to start letting one plant veg through the whole tent so I'll be using Fem seeds so I don't take chances with months of time wasted.

2. Looking Good Tips
    [​IMG]

Stiggy Pic for you

3. Hi, I am in now. I am interested in others organic set-ups and will be studying your methods TiP. HI STIGGS :)

4. LLB says there is another organic grow going on that she recommends, so i stopped on through.

Looks like a decent set up TipWill. You are doing well. :) I haven't had a chance to get caught up all the way yet, but i like what i have seen so far. Keep it up.

5. [​IMG]
    Can we get a true color picture say a minute after lights out with a flash shot ?? Fairly rare and yes the clone will carry the trait..
    BNW

6. it looks variegated, which is neat - but a quick natural light photo would be great

7. Awh okay. I have not been posting much but I'd like to learn as well.

To b honest I've been working on my soil mix and recycling so long I cannot begin to tell u what is in it besides worms and I top dress with castings. I have been making teas from the castings.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454779645.845459.jpg
    WW is deformed a bit but I'm sure she'll grow out of it.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454779723.699011.jpg
    Still very low standing but VERY healthy looking. Nirvana's super skunk.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454779859.576385.jpg
    Cali haze clone that I revegged. Doing very well. Took transplant with no shock.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454779951.668853.jpg
    AxT #2 (for this run of it)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454780012.572220.jpg
    AxT #1

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454780083.694803.jpg
    Neglected clone. Only used for sexing my Northern Light Special. I will try and be Ingle her back though. Just to test my skill level. My 1st attemptS at cloning I failed miserably. Now idk the last clone I had fail.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454780259.261100.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454780294.430503.jpg
    That's the nls. I'll get another pic later when the lights are out. But the flash is on in the 2nd one.

I am using tap water. I let it sit in a lowes bucket for at least 24hrs b4 I brew or water.

Any questions for me? LLB has been a lot of help to me.

8. TIPWILL!!!!! What is up? I remember I was the first to help you at the beginning and now you are going and growing strong. How have you been?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

9. I've been good. Still soaking up info. How about yourself?

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455481437.475770.jpg

She was beautiful but I took her fan leaves off. I want the sub colas to catch up and they cannot do that with fan leaves blocking. They will grow back. I usually try stressing my plants to make em stronger in theory.

11. Plant stress lowers yield. It's called abiotic stress. If you want your lower branch to get more branches, take the top of the branch and lower it below the node you want to grow. Growth hormone will go to the tallest tip so if you have a plant that has an even canopy but one cola a couple inches above the other, that cola will grow quicker than anything lower than it. So if you poke that branch below the scrog net or take string to LST the tip down, all those branches will shoot up.

When I scrogged and also topped my plants, I would get bare spots close to the main stem. It was hard for me to fill that in where as the outside was thick. Now I just take the top of the plant and just bend it over as far as I can, which causes her to make a bush where she wouldn't have. All the lower branches were able to get up there to get a good cola.

Before I was really into defoliating for light but then I tried not doing it at all. When I did heavy defoliating, my buds would be sparkly but small. Then I didn't do it at all and the plants grew big nugs but a lot of them didn't get light so they were still sparkly but not like the ones that got excellent light. This round I am finding a middle spot where I just pluck fans that are covering buds. The tip down about 7" or so get nice solid nugs then below that it has a harder time with light so I also pluck the lower branch off of each branch; maybe two. It isn't worth it but with the scrog they will get more light. I think you will have a quicker veg and fuller thicker scrog if you don't take so much off. I would defoliate like that to slow growth when I'm shaping it at the end.

12. Day 47 for axt autos. They are only in 1 gallon pots so I'm not really expecting much. It was just so I can have something...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457577329.244949.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457577360.388371.jpg

Super skunk reg seed. Not showing preflowers yet.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457577449.728864.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457577470.347410.jpg

White widow.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457577539.853609.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457577555.838527.jpg

All looking ok to me. I didn't realize these AxT would take so long. Looks like I'll have to let them run past 60 days.
    I just looked and saw a white hair on the WW so that's good! I had another seed in the same pack end up female and it was DELISH so I'm hoping to get the same or better. Skittle smell.

13. Hmmm, anyone still here with me? I'm about to start again. I will only be running one plant this time . Any suggestions on a heavy narcotic feeling indica?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum