Rocket league

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bayness, Jul 13, 2015.

1. lolol i was in a 1v1 with what must of been a rookie cus it got to the point that i stopped trying to score and just proceeded to not let the ball come to my half of the field the guy rage quit 5/0 with 2 mins left lol

2. Lol i played a 1v1 where the other guy actually let me beat him 10/0 idk how he didn't rage quit must of been his first game or something

anyone play for pc ?

3. Pc here. Himynameismattyk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

4. #1064 BudButler, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
    click on my sig and you can see a list of players names

im budbutler on steam

5. i might get back into rocket league, gta distracts me from life

6. woo i finally have all the items in the game again just bought the chaos run dlc

7. Just got Rocket League a few days ago. HMU on Steam. Viral Frog.

8. Where you been

9. I've been playing on PC with Budbutler. Let me know when you're on PS4. I'll hop on and play a few

10. Just got this yesterday, enjoying it a lot

Steam name: Ole' Drippy

hit me up, im always on late at night.

11. I've been slayin. Won probably 20 games the past two days. Trying to reach expert.

12. probably the best rocket league night i have ever had holy shit me and mattyk were unstoppable

13. We totally dominated most of our games. What an incredible night for sure!

14. Bringin the thread into 2016!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I had to go without my internet for about a month. I had my neighbor's WiFi tethered to my PC via my phone, but the signal was too weak for online play. Just got it turned back on. Hot damn am I excited to play some RL online! I only need 4 more achievements, too. Two from bot matches and two from online or bot matches.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Lookin for a group to play with on PS4. Im a semi decent goalie and mid fielder. Psn is HumanxGlitch.
    Im on west coast time but up late most nights.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. omg im so happy about this update

18. #1079 Viral Frog, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    Rocket League is officially the first game I've ever actually gotten 100% of the achievements in.

Attached Files:

19. Coming to xbox one next week.