Rocket league

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bayness, Jul 13, 2015.

1. send me a invite whenever

2. get yo booty online timmy. we usually play at night.

3. I play every day pretty much

Scarlet_Bagonias

4. Psn: N1ckEG

5. fuckin everyone is playin this game on the play station if you happen to play on the pc im budbutler on steam

6. It was free on ps+ last month haha

7. Really hoping they enable cross plat soon :D you can already create a party within the game so maybe just an ingame username look up or something... idk im not a dev.

8. yaaa i know it just feels like im the only person in the world who doesn't own a ps4 even all my friends bought it on ps4 they need to get cross platform party's set up asap

9. #29 BudButler, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    ya you can already play cross plat you just don't get to pick who you play with

10. We still have yet to cross paths :( I didnt even know you could play 2 player splitscreen online. Me and my bro were rekkin it the other day.

11. ya i think you can get an entire team of 4 on one screen they showed it in a trailer but i dont know for sure

12. Im adding you homie

13. I play on PS4: K_V3T-7X5
    Here's a ridiculous comeback my friend and I had in 2v2

14. #34 BudButler, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    do it! there are 2 budbutlers it seems im the one with the brown avi

Rocket League dev exploring mod support, working on "crazy maps"
    http://www.pcgamer.com/rocket-league-dev-exploring...

no words of cross system party's

15. Played 3v3 with Answer121 and Royal Vengeance last night . Royal averaged 3 goals per game. He had to jet a little early tho.

Then did some 2v2 with Answer and we dominated noobs for the rest of the evening.

16. Thinking about buying this game just for shits and giggles.

17. Do u have ps4 Crony?

18. Sure do.

Is that what you guys are playing on? I need to get a new mic though, no idea where mine went. lol

19. Yessir :) get a mic bro u can use any cheap plug in headset or Bluetooth. Download the game and add me

waxpayne_