REALSTYLES ALL WHITE POWER CREE CXB3590 GROW

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by REALSTYLES, Jul 12, 2015.

1. I know more people who got a kick out of the smashing video than who thought it was offensive.. Lmao

• Like Like x 1
  2. The thread got removed I guess that's a sign to start making lights. With a real warranty not a lick and a promise. My next light I'm going to make is a Vero 29 4000k full spectrum panel I'm just got to order my pico wires because I already have all the other parts. I'll make a new thread when I build it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good for you man. Have you had the chance to do a spectrum test? I know they say they're full spectrum but I'm just curious what the lowest and highest nm is.

4. Hey Real,
    What power will you be running those Vero29s?
    Also, do you have a good source to buy Meanwell drivers? I can't find any suppliers that doesn't have ridiculous shipping fees... :(

5. @Steviodaddio No just going by what the guys who have already used them with great results and Cree did the test with the 3000k, 4000k and 5000k just look up their data sheet and you can see the wavelengths they hit

@yomandude Powergate Shipping is not so bad

6. yeah i just ordered a hlg 320 to run 4 of the 35k just for flower, not trying to push them too hard, see how it goes...

7. You need HLG-185H-C700 the 320series won't work

8. oh man, the only reason to buy this already made, can't fuck up like me but learn real fast like that.

9. You can change the order call them tomorrow it can be fixed

10. SAM_0812.JPG

Update time and the plants stalks are as thick as a pencil and just starting week 3. I'll give it 1 more week veg and take cuts from the bottoms when I lollipop and using a 2nd trellis stay tuned

SAM_0809.JPG

SAM_0810.JPG

SAM_0811.JPG

11. Shit tight bro keep us in the loop

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Every week Jay

13. hells yeah! 2nd that!

14. My stocks are bigger than pens and Sharpees

PENS
    SAM_0828.JPG

SAM_0827.JPG

SAM_0826.JPG

I'll post the Sharpee video later I gotta edited it some meaning adding some background music not to loud. The plants are only 19 days in veg from clone.

• Like Like x 1
  15. You got that light on 24 or 18?

Lookin good

16. 12"-16" lol start at 16" and I let them grow they are at 12" from the light and then I move up the light. Btw I'm using pharmaceutical nutrients by Cycoflower.com

17. oh man i mean how long do you have the light on.....buTTT that is good info, so when you move it up you go to 16" again?

18. I'm a fucking stoner lol 18 hours not inches lol. I need a bong load .

19. Gonna flip to flower soon look at my 4x4 tent using only 372 watts 3 Blue Dream and 1 Blue Kripple monsters the pic was taken today

SAM_0840.JPG

20. Well guys sorry for the late update. I was super busy and didn't edit the video until today. I took pics and shot the video on Sunday. Next week flower time lol

4x8 tent

SAM_0837.JPG

SAM_0838.JPG

SAM_0839.JPG

4x4 tent

SAM_0840.JPG