What are the best seed banks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by PotFan, Jul 10, 2015.

1. I live in the southern US and I was wondering is there any reliable seed banks anyone could recommend? Also is there any in the US? Thanks in advance.

2. Someone will chime in soon about US banks I'm sure, but we have a good track record going into the Southern US.
    ~~
    In fact, I live in the southern US even though the company is in the UK. I've never lost a mailer or even had one inspected coming to my address.
    ~~
    Sherry

3. Gorilla, SingleSeedCentre, The Vault, Nirvana, Herbies

i've heard tales of some small US ones, but was unable to procure any links[​IMG]

most places guarantee delivery in some way

4. Seeds Boutique have the best freebies. In the U.S. I've used Oregon Green Seeds, Greenpoint Seeds and SVOC without any problems

5. Bonza seed bank. With the stealth you're guaranteed to get your seeds.

6. barneys and nirvana have quality seed. gorilla and attitude have better selection. Personally, I ordered from True North Seedbank. TN was spendy, but i got the strain I was looking for. I'll probably try one of the others next time.

7. When I lived in Tn my friend ordered from Attitude (now The Choice) several times and received all of his packages. Really any of the major banks are going to be good.

Attitude, Herbies, Gorilla, The Vault, Cannazon, are all good European banks. If you go with one of these options then make sure to get guaranteed shipping and they will either resend your order or refund your money if seized. If a foreign bank offers no guarantee, find somewhere else to spend your money.

There are also a few Us options now such as Rocky Mountain Seed Bank, Oregon Green seed, and natures green remedies. These options would avoid your package having to pass through customs. They offer great genetics, but do not have near as many breeders as European banks.

8. [​IMG]
    In my opinion Sannie's Shop and The Vault are the best seed banks.

9. #9 fssalaska, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    (1) Gorilla < Won free 10 pack from these guys, Now I love them !

(2)Herbies Always sends your stuff no problems with them.

(3) Attitude Always sends your beans but Attitude's , Attitude sucks.

10. Try Ilovegrowingmarijuana they are great and i have used them multiple times look for deals there and you will be pleased!

11. usaseedbank@gmail.com they are great

12. herbies
    cheaper and super stealth for free!