Sweet Seeds Green Poison smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Mr Scroggins, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Strain: Sweet Seeds Green Poison

Growth: 2 plants from seed. 50% coco, 50% perlite, hand watered
    Veg'd for somewhere between 2 and 3 months under 250w CFL

Scrog'd under 1000w HPS for flower. Done in 57 days.

Nutes: Canna Coco A+B, H&G Multizyme, Flairform CMX, Bud Juice, Canna PK 13/14

Yield: A touch over 10 zips from the 2 plants. Long veg time helped here.

Bag Appeal: 7/10 - Nice chunky medium green nugs, with heaps of bright red hairs, and loads of fuzzy resin crystals.

Smell: 7/10 - Has a very pleasant earthy pine cleaner type odour when broken up. Quite sticky too. Good amount of resin.

Taste: 8/10 - The pine follows through here too. Very strong on the exhale. It literally tastes like pine bathroom deodorisers smell. Awesome!

The High: 8/10 - The high from this starts off as a heart beating racy sativa kind of deal, which lasts for 20-30mins. After that, a relaxing glow starts to overcome you, encouraging you to park yourself somewhere comfy for a bit . . . where you'll stay. 1 pipe and you're good for 2 - 2 1/2 hours before needing a recharge. I've been smoking it for about 3 weeks now, and don't seem to be building up a tolerance to it. Good for after work / before bed.

Comments: There were phenotypical differences between the 2 plants.
    • Plant A had more fan leaves, but had less sugar leaves, less smell and less resin than Plant B. It also had less of the anxiety causing properties Plant B had. It was also about a week or so more mature than Plant B. Maybe Plant A was the "fast version".
    • Plant B caused me a small measure of anxiety initially after smoking. It did subside with the onset of the relaxation, but it's something I'm not a fan of. More resin. More intense smell and taste. A bit heavier on the lungs too.

Pics to come . . .

2. Nice mate.the taste doesn't sound to appealing though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum