Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brick Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theternalfire op, Jul 1, 2015.

1. #21 The Reeferist, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    There is actually a process called water curing which produces the smoothest hitting marijuana you could ever smoke. About 1/4 of the plant material is removed in the process but you lose no THC and since the weight is reduced by 1/4 it does become more potent only because the weight has been reduced. If you are careful about removing the water and adding fresh water twice a day for a week no trichomes are lost. Doing a water cure with brick weed would be a great idea to decrease impurities and increase potency.
    Water cured buds do not look as pretty as air dried bud, but I really enjoy the smoothness so I do a lot of water curing myself. The process is not more popular I think because most people grow weed to sell it. Since I don't sell it the looks don't matter as much to me.

2. Yes, I have experience. Back in the early 70's the Mexican cartels literally owned the weed market in California. The marijuana growing process in Mexico however, was somewhat un-conventional. They would plow a few acres of land (untreated soil), and toss potato sacks full of seeds onto it. male, female, they did not care. The result was thousands of male and female plants growing together in a feild. The fems got pollinated and produced seeds and the quality of the weed was not that great (compared to today). The cartel growers would remove all the males. Then they would cut the females, trim the fan leaves and stick them in a hydrolic press. They would compress the buds into 2.2 lb (1 kilogram) bricks and get it into california, where everyone and thier brother bought it for $10 an ounce.

If you decide to grind, check for seeds and stems first. Grinding stems and seeds will make your smoke quite harsh.

Brick weed is a cheap alternative to today's high grade bud. You can get high on it at first, but after a while of daily smoking, you only end up with a sore throat and a headache. Good luck to you.

3. Oh man, the good old days. Did this in high school til a guy I worked with introduced me to nugs. I could get a O of that for $80. Man that stuff was bad, but it was all we had. Good luck with that, smoke em if ya got em

4. It might not be good, but I wouldn't be complaining if its weed smoke it.

5. So I did this water curing and I'm posting some pictures of it before and after. The later one isn't dry yet, so it's not ready, the weed is shitty anyways. Frustrating. By the way, can you guys send me a post or a forum topic on how to clean glasses on a (relatively) fast and not expensive way? Don't want to buy specific products to clean my pieces, but if it's needed I will.

Attached Files: