Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brick Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theternalfire op, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Hi there!
    So I was temporaly living in Canada for ten months and now I'm back to my homeland, Brazil.
    I started using the medication there, since prejudice here is very high, but whatever.

So I found out that most dealers around here sell "pressed" weed, because of border issues, also called as Brick Weed. (I can find actual buds, but not in my town, and they're much more expensive.
    Do you guys have experience with that? What can you tell me about Brick Weed?
    And I'm not sure if I should grind it or not...

Thanks guys! Happy blazing!!
    Peace

[​IMG]

2. What a piece of garbage. If i were you i'd sell that shit and use the earnings to afford good weed.

3. Well... that's just a picture I found online, I still need to post how they actually sell it here

4. Bricks are very bad quality of weed, usually indica, can be sprayed with chemicals, are bricks because it's easier smuggling if compact

5. Yeah! But do you think I should grind it? Or just pack it the way it is?

6. Make edibles with it, That's the only thing I would do with schwag.

7. damn, all these haters. about 7 years back, before the sweeping legalization movement, when I lived in TX (the first time :p) all I could really get in my area was scwhag... and I, like you, smoked what I could get my hands on. IMO it was more worth it to get the scwhag than try and search out expensive weed that wasn't even that great for the price.

go for it man, grind it up, smoke it, w/e. might be seedy or stemmy but just pull those out before you grind it up.

a personal tip from experience though would be to invest in a vaporizer... makes it easier to load bowls of scwhag than having to burn through a blunt of it.

8. I'm sure they put tons of effort into growing/drying/curing that weed before they press it all together and shove it down some sweaty Mexicans pants for a 12 hour bus ride.

9. is tht the same Brazil tht so happens to be a prime location for growing weed?
    i'd imagine there's tons of domestically grown bud

btw I've been trying learn portuguese lately, does this sentence make any sense : Eu falo de lingua um puco :D

10. Legal! É bom saber outras linguas, e portugues é uma lingua meio dificil hahaha.
    But yeah, thanks you guys for all the hints and tips, all be smoking lots of Schwag (didn't even know it had a name for it).
    I thought that to, but apparently most of the stuff that comes to this location of the country comes from Paraguay, which they pressure and put some chemicals on it so it doesn't smell and gets easier to transport through the border.
    Once I'm living by myself I'll start growing, surely not selling it. I think many people grow over here, but they're too afraid to sell it because that means a fuck ton of trouble. If I find someone that can sell me buds for a good price I will surely.
    I miss Canada dude, good weed in great conditions, my dream is to go to a legal country, always wanted to visit those dispensaries!

Thanks again!!!!!!
    Good blazing

11. duuude im from Florianopolis, where are you from?

PM me and I can explain a couple of things to you,
    Podes limpar o prensado botando numa panela com agua quente p tirar as impurezas

12. If that's all you have, smoke it......[​IMG]

13. Probably cuz back then, it was super expensive.

14. yeah but i've also never lived in brazil...
    so I can only relate to my personal experience.

15. If its all that's available, then smoke up! I really don't think it maters if you grind it or whatever. Just get the seeds out.

16. Make some edibles with that... Otherwise, you will have to smoke a LOT to get high

17. Smoke a blunt and see if it gets you off. If it's weak, make edibles. Use your own mind

Dennis in Idaho

"You'll always remember the Ride! The destination is great, don't get me wrong, but you'll ALWAYS Remember the Ride!"

18. Kk, so what I did is boil some water and let it stand there for a while, then some small stuff came up and the brick itself got apart, the water was nasty and smelling ammonia (they use it to disguise the smell when smuggling), then I let it dry for a couple days and there you go, shitty weed, but smokable.
    I grinded and smoked in my bubbler, it worked well, not as good as buds, but still...
    Thank you all for the help!!!

19. pretty sure weed is ruined after being in water. That's why u aren't supposed to blow into a bong, cause the water ruins the THC

20. Good old brick weed. That is the shit I smoked back in my early high school days, it was all I knew how to get. They plant a field of seeds down in Mexico and when it is done they just chop it down and let it fall to the ground so it doesn't cure properly, so it doesn't taste the best but the potency was actually fairly decent. I would use it in a vape, honestly I would take some of the seeds and grow your own. That is your best bet. Generally there is nothing wrong with the genetics of the pot it is the curing process that gets fucked around and they don't bother taking out the male plants so it is usually seedy as fuck. Just take some of the seeds and do a small cfl grow is your best bet.