Lemon haze auto, outside mini greenhouse

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by goodgrace87, Jun 27, 2015.

1. I was told by many people that I should not have my scene Shara pot however this is a 15 gallon pot and I constructed cardboard 2 divided into 4 equal parts this spot is a specially formulated to promote healthy roll and I will be planting Lemon Haze seeds by nirvana I have placed my seeds to germinate and will update weekly. This is my third batch just wanted to have new forum for it. Plus is is kinda my first experiment . Dont see ANY grow journal with shared pot...

Attached Files:

2. I popped the first one i that had a tap root after germination. I will be adding them as they come

3. Just added the other three only 2 tap roots came up..i am hoping for a 9/11 harvest on these babies.

Attached Files:

4. One finally sprouted. Hoping for the new three this weekend.

Attached Files:

5. Three came out one didnt pop i put a female speed bud in its place

6. Update three popped one did not but i popped snother seed it also did not make it trying once more. My leafs are yellwoi ng but are still growing not going to give up . Here is a pic

Attached Files:

7. I am currently on the day 38 with my photos and they are growing nicely they have begins a flower and only three pastor germination I will post pictures later tonight
    For some reason the female seed speed bud did not Germany after 3 attempts I no longer will purchase this type of seed

8. Goodgrace, I also tried some of the Speed Bud from female seeds. Only one of my four germinated too.

9. I would never buy them again EVER......

10. Update day 38 nirvana lemon haze auto

Attached Files:

11. I just topped with ewc. .. wish me the best

12. Rhese babies are doing will all different hieghts and my speed bud just popped out they would all be done around the same time

13. Update tons of growth. Harvest october 6 2015

Attached Files:

14. Greenhouse tiped over and broke a tip of my lemon haze fresh shot of the group and the preharvest sample

Attached Files:

15. I am letting it run for thr next 30 days then i will scope it out .

16. 2 more weeks left

Attached Files:

17. What kind of greenhouse is that and what are it's dimensions?! Looks pretty cool!