Northern lights auto flower nirvana

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by whalen12, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Just wanted some insight I'm not a master nor claim to be a pro at this but it's my third grow, i do small ones to keep me happy and make sure I'm always high, she's at 59 days and been lst'd like crazy so i have some monster colas, but my orange and brown pistils are falling out still getting new growth and the trichs seem to still be Pretty clear. Any opinions on how much longer i should let her ride for? I like the happy high but also for chronic pain headaches, anxiety, depression ptsd issues. Thanks again for any help. This forum has taught me alot over my past grows

Attached Files:

2. Dude you're amazing what you do I'm 37 years old and I smoke about a half hour today and I've always wanted to grow so I'm Amazed by what these autoflowers do I'm about to order five and Nirvana northern lights out of our Auto flower this is my first girl I'm also going to purchase the following vivosun 4x2 grow kit. Or can you please recommend the absolute best and somewhat affordable km.paymng 569.99 Canadian for the 4x2 2000 watt samsung diode light Scottr8571@gmail.com is my email I'll try to send you pics of what I'm about to purchase in the next 2 weeks I'm.a.indica lover and I have a passion for cannabis always have ainve 9 years old