Tent City feat; Gorilla Grow Tents, Amare Tech, Kind Led, Supercloset, and gcraigen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gcraigen, Jun 25, 2015.

1. An old guy used to tell me.!! Dirt is what gets on your clothes . Soil is what plants grow in. !! Ha ha! If you want yield , hydro is the way to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Welcome canna and thx duty I think all the higher end led are good you get what you pay for

3. I like that bamboo soil is for the vegtable in the garden and I guess outdoor crops but imagine hydro outside wow

4. Well these are the lucky beans I was just looking at the genetics of this strain and holy fuk looks like it's got a little of everything in there hopefully it's a stable enough strain we will get some decent smoke

Attached Files:

5. That light looks great.
    How old are your girls and how far away is that light ?

6. Was wondering if any other led lights have built in timers like Kind lights. They have a feature called mother earth or something. Here's how it works. There is 24 different timers built in these lights, which is 8 timers for each spectrum, and each spectrum has 100 settings. So if your lights come on at say 12:00 you would set 3 timers to turn on to 25%. So that would be red spectrum 25% at 12:00, blue spectrum 25% at 12:00, and white 25% at 12:00. Then say 15 minutes later have 3 more timers set one for each spectrum to go up to 50%. So red spectrum 50% at 12:15 and so on with other spectrums. You can do this until you get up to 100% with up to 4 timers. Then the last hour of lights you can do the same but backwards until they are at zero it can be done at any minute intervals and any % you can go up or down from q to 100 this is suppose to replicate the sunrise and sun set plus they have ultraviolet and infrared spectrums as well I was just curious if any other led lights had these features and if not do they have built in timers or do you have to use a separate timer

7. Girls are about a month had issue after they popped didn't give nutes quick enough and I think I just over came a root problem roots we're a brownish color but not slimy looks like my nutes dyed them just changed rez 3 days ago and they are starting to get white again

8. Oh and the light is at about 20 inches away thx for coming by dark

9. Loving it. Man this journal may just blow up.

10. Like Dutty mentioned I-Grow has that earth feature.
    Timer maybe I-grow but no other LED I know.
    20" is ok it looked less and if you go to low you can nearly stop grow.

11. I think there are a few companies that have them but not any big company

12. Prob not like yours duty I seen you just came over here when i joined and you have one of the bigger journals I'm following but look at your product

13. It's just a product like guitars to each there own.

I'm liking mine but there lights you know what I mean.

14. #34 gcraigen, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    Okay I'm gonna lift my light about 4 inches just to be safe internode are crazy close together I haven't grown anything in at least 20 years and this is all new to me I grew hydro but ebb and flow and never even heard of led lights growing weed but I'm in and this dwc is pretty neat a little more less forgiving but I'm up for the challenge my next run I'm gonna scrog one plant and fill up the 5x5 I have seen some pretty amazing results as much as a pound on one plant

15. Oh I couldn't agree more duty like I say you get what you pay for and when your getting from the top shelf just a personal preference top shelf is top shelf I can buy a car for 70 grand you can buy a car for 70 grand we will both have nice cars period

16. Yep with LED you have to be careful at young ones and you can control node spacing with the height of the light.

17. American Green Truth 1200 watt is another top shelf led in 2015 High Times mag has a bunch of reviews on different lights and it was right up there prob would have gotten one of them if I could have gotten locally
    Okay dark I'm gonna put it at 22 and keep it there
    2015 Sept issue high times

18. Here is the front cover

Attached Files:

19. damn ran out of likes

20. #40 Milehighphill, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    [quote name="gcraigen" post="21806528" timestamp="1435732938"]Here is the front cover[/quote

Where did you get the mag? I have a digital subscription through them and don't have that issue yet and subbed up as well