Helicopters

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by therealg_nunez, Jun 23, 2015.

1. I live in Los Angeles, CA and im growing 1 plant outdoors its almost about 1ft. There is always police helicopter hovering by my house because of car chases or gunshots. What would happen if one of them spots my plant ?

2. Are you a Medical patient? One plant I don't think they would waste there time . Why don't you look into getting a card? In LA I would be more worried about the homies finding it. keepem green

3. They won't give a shit. I agree with poster above. I would be more worried about neighbors stealing the plant come harvest. Move to Northern California man. LA sounds horrible.

4. #4 mjmama25, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    If you have what appears to be a legit number of plants for a med patient to have, they won't bat an eye. They have no way of knowing who is a med patient and who isn't from the air. They are ONLY looking for grows on public land and high volume grows that obviously cross the limit.

I don't know everything about LA's med laws, but I have read that you can have 3 patients growing per household. So 6 plants x 3 patients mean you could easily run as much as 18 plants without drawing any attention from the air.

5. I live a mile from the end of one of LA airports and have choppers, jets and small planes smack over head all day long.. Nobody gives a shit get your card, Get your girl a card and your mother a card.. Be legal and grow the max number of plants.. It used to freak me out and raise the hair on my neck.. Hell I had the neighbors call the cops on my grow.. They came out looked around, laughed and told my neighbor to shut the hell up and never call again.. Didn't even care about or look at my paperwork to be honest..
    [​IMG]

6. #6 therealg_nunez, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    Thanks

7. I live in l.a. county my girl and I have 8 plants outdoors with helicopters hovering multiple times a day. You'll be fine unless you have way to many. We are both patients though.