Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone - good idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lovema338, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Yeah you should smoke alone at least once. Just try it slowly so you don't get toooo high. I usually get the feelings of paranoia when I'm way too high and at that point it's hard to control haha but this way you can learn when to stop

2. when I first starting smoking I would only smoke with friends or a friend, I didn't pay for anything until maybe six years later when I first smoked alone...

3. I love toking solo. I find that it actually decreases paranoia, although some of my friends disagree. Point being you never know until you try.

4. I've been smoking alone everyday since I started smoking daily about two and a half years ago. Well, technically I've mostly been vaping the last year but whatever.

But I've always loved smoking alone. It's a different experience from smoking with friends. Not better or worse, different. I like that I'm able to focus on myself and just do what I want, zone out and listen to music.

When I chill with friends I always feel the need to keep everyone entertained and whatnot so I'm more focused on the situation. I can't just completely zone out.

I feel like I get higher with other people though, but that's just because I'm trying to interact with people and it emphasizes how stoned I am.

5. It's a spiritual experience. You gain a lot of reflection, insight, and introspect when you blaze alone, solitude, able to pass time with music, internet, or any other activities, etc. Plus you're able to control how much you smoke and drama-free.

6. anybody in the chicago-land area?

7. solo weed is the best! I hate smoking then someone gets all energized or vice versa and I'm not in the same mood.