why do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by home🍁baked, Jun 21, 2015.

1. My brain enjoys the mental stimulation. Very therapeutic and relaxing when stress relief is in order.

Also, being high is the best thing this world can offer us. [​IMG]

2. I smoke cause it's a fun way to not give 2 fucks about anything for an hour-ish

3. Can't fell my face, ease the grinding of my teeth, stop thinking about this fuck world we live in I like being high it makes me Hungary shuts me the fuck up make me sleep well, gets me happy, makes everything fall into place keeps me off alcoholism and other drugs make me creative, makes time go by faster when your bored just simply makes life a better place to be stuck in...

4. it just makes me feel alive. Like I'm seeing the world how it's meant to be seen. So yea lol

5. depression & working two full-time jobs back to back lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #27 s A t I v A, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
    for the thc

7. I'm like mike Tyson and Zoloft. I smoke weed so I don't kill you bitch

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bcuz I feel foggy when I wake up. And weed foxes that.

9. Anybody from Pittsburgh? I dont smoke but i love weed!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Because I can

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's honestly just become a habit. I only smoke at night. If I smoke during the day I feel burnt out and I don't like being so unproductive. But once it's night time and I'm ready to sit down and watch TV and unwind, it just doesn't feel right without smoking. My husband smokes a lot, and frankly if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't smoke everyday, but he always rolls up a joint when he gets home from work.

12. I can't sleep without it. I've smoked for 5 years. I love to get off work or school and hit the bong. I love to smoke with other people and drive around and smoke. It makes me appreciate the world and forget about all the materialistic shiii.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I used to drive around and smoke when I was younger. Just my opinion, but it wasn't a good idea. I'd much rather just chill at home now.

乀_(ツ)_

14. I smoke the chron because it is vital medication for me as i suffer from anxiety and chronic pain

15. Because I love it.

"Truth"

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  16. Opened my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Anxiety
    Depression
    Stress
    Appetite control (it brings it into balance)
    Peace

Out of all the reasons I smoke Peace is the most important. I find it harder and harder as I get older to find peace. To reach a state of mind where I don't have a care in the world. I think it's necessary for my existence to find peace once a day. I will quit using weed the day that I no longer need it to find peace.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Started out smoking to deal with some serious stress at work. Was not expecting the insane orgasms when fucking. LOL. My wife and I joke that it's not the weed that's addicting, it's the stonergasms that has us hooked. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. It's the plants man! Got to smoke the plants...