Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over a year and no luck finding a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lunach1ck, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Last weed I smoked was back in late December when a friend of a friend I knew very little managed to get me a bud, which I quickly rolled into several joints to the best of my ability. But the hunt for a dealer has lead me down a road to nowhere, I just can't seem to find one, I'm starting to suspect this area is dry or something here in rural Virginia. I have psychological issues I need weed to help with now more than ever, but I can't find a dealer. Got a purse full of cash, but no prospects for buying.

Anyone have advice, I'm apparently beyond pathetic, even for a novice toker.

2. Man rural Virginia? Idk that might be your issue I guess. I live on the beach, never had this problem. Any friends out of town? You could always try to propose a mail in proposition with someone. How often do you frequent bars? If you go to a few of the same places for a while and set up a good rep with the employees/patrons you might be able to ask around on the low key. Shit, that sucks. Good luck

3. Rural Virginia sounds like a nice place to grow your own. Be patient but after a few months you won't have to rely on anyone but yourself. I mean if you've waited a year already you could have had multiple harvests in that time. Go for it

• Like Like x 1
  4. I suck at trying to grow anything, was terrible back in college when I tried my hand at horticulture :( Not even sure where I'd even get seeds from.

There's plenty of step-by-step grow guides on GC, and I'm sure fellow tokers would help you out if you ran into problems. You can buy seeds online, and most, if not all, of the equipment you need for growing either online or at your local garden store. 

I guess remind me not to live in rural Virginia.

6. I'm moving to Virginia Beach or NOVA soon, so not sure it's much of an option for me.

7. You could try to order online, though it could get a bit shady, you could try to ask around grow shops discretely, or try your hand at parties in clubs, there're always guys trying to sell weed, among other drugs. Maybe ask them for their number for when you need some grass...

8. Find Mexicans. Last resort. I haven't met many Mexicans that don't burn.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You need more rugged friends.

10. The dark net is a pretty solid place to order from as far as prices go if you can handle the risk. Post up in a gas station and wait for someone to buy a swisher. Visit a bar. Go anywhere that gravitates the college kids. It's all about the casual conversation but don't come on too strong and sound like a cop. It's easy to find anywhere you go but you have to broaden your comfort zone a bit. Stay smart but relax.

11. "come on too strong and sound like a cop"

Where's the grass, you whippersnappers?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Go back to school! It is a rare community college that doesn't have any cannabis floating around! Take a night or weekend course- find the stoner's table in the lounge or cafeteria, and be friendly! It's what I did when I moved to a town where I literally knew no one. Took me two weeks of chatting up the kids to find a reliable connection.

Of course, I was in my mid-50s at the time, so you should find it somewhat easier!

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  13. Another way to find green is at your job, you meet a lot of people at work and through casual conversation can get a hook-up. I met my provider at my job 2 years ago. Still my main man and delivers straight to my door. It's not hard to determine who is who at the job, just be keep your eyes and your nose open. ;) cheers

• Like Like x 1
  14. You need to socialize more. Everyone smokes these days and talks about weed, eventually you'll find a friend who also sells. That's how I got to know my private dealer.

• Like Like x 1
  15. don't give up. there is def weed out there in VA. 

16. I bet trying would be worth it, you could try to make in as simple and straightforward and possible, plus have a community of people willing to help you 24/7. I'm in a shitty situation right now and can't grow myself which I hate so I say if your only hang ups are you don't think you'll be good at it, you gotta go for it. It seems intimidating but it's no where near as complicated or difficult as it's made out to be.

17. Pretty much.