Grand dog Tahoe

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by stoner719, Jun 19, 2015.

1. My Hanna reads GH 7.0 @ 7.1
    image.jpg

I'd set yours to 7.1 and not worry about 4.01 until you get proper solutions.
    image.jpg

2. You dont think i should try to Calibrate it with the 4.01 for now....

3. I dont know what happened i have been useing it to ph my water for awhile now.......try to think if i could of got some ph down directly on the meter some how

4. I dont think i seen any hanna meter juice at the grow store I'm sure i could order some.... better than coming out of pocket for a new meter ( got mine used ).

5. If your there cranks i got 2 questions. ..
    #1 is it safe to ph the water for my clones if my meter will hold at 7.01 in the 7.0 solution but go crazy if i put it in the 4.01 solution ?

#2 do i need hanna solution or a new meter?

6. Look i got mother Tahoe and the new girls in the tent vegging under the 1000 watt mh

Attached Files:

7. Sorry been busy...
    I can only guess, man. Like I said up thread, my Hanna reads GH 7.0 solution at 7.1 and it reads the Hanna at 7.01. Plus I had read somewhere about calibration solutions being different depending on manufacturer of said meter.
    I couldn't say whether you need a new probe or not, but were it me, I'd set it to 7.1 and be done for now.
    Order some hanna juice, and re-calibrate it. If it won't set/hold with the hanna juice, time to replace it.
    Mine was about $125. I'm real happy with it.

8. Take a lens out of some old sunglasses. Use it over your camera lens to get rid of those horizontal black lines.

9. #49 stoner719, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    Old Sunglasses i think i can find some of those around here. ..

10. Don't bust the first pair you find. You may need to try a few different ones to find the best filtering.

11. #51 stoner719, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    Im going to buy a new ph meter tomarrow after work. i will get the juice for the hanna too if it works then i have a back up..... i need to have one i was very temped to just to add a splash of ph down to my tap water filled res and drop my clones in the baskets on the table......

12. I like your meter ph and ppm

13. Waterproof and temperature correcting...
    I've dropped a few cheap ones in reses before. That ends their life...
    I've dropped my hanna three times now. lol

14. My ppm meter is water proof. ....will see what happens when i get off work . I'll see how much they want for a decent ph meter at the grow store...

15. I like it ( new ph meter )

Attached Files:

16. Bluelab are good. Should serve you well.

17. Its water proof .......plus warranty though the store

18. #58 stoner719, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    Clones are in the baskets. ...hell yeah 6 grand dog Tahoe and one green crack ....not to worried about the green crack just want to see if its compatible togather ( experiment )

Attached Files:

19. Going to add nutes today.....tap water is at 100 ppm maybe bring it up to 275 - 300 ppm with the GH 3 part

20. ppm 290 Ph 6.1