Grand dog Tahoe

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by stoner719, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Its what i had handy, also have a couple of inches of hydroton under the cubes. I almost just put them back on the table but im scared thats just way to much light for the clones plus i dont want to fire up another light or raise that light to high and deprive the mother plant of light intensity

2. I got the heating mat......time to grow some roots 🌱

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome! Now don't expect overnight miracles. The warmth will only aid in providing an environment conducive to root development. There's no way you can turbo charge their genetics. It's up to them as to when they want to pop roots. You just keep those cubes moist, and the humidity high.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Its a it's a miracle

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol got some plants......transplant this weekend beef up a little ,then flower. for now they're under quarantine in my garage

6. Green crack x2 ,chernobyl and purple urkle

7. No sign of pests of any kind though my scope

• Like Like x 1
  8. Going to start another journal for the new plants......but i will keep this one going for the grand dog Tahoe . Still no roots on the clones and the mother is growing up fast ...last couple weeks it has grown but some of the leaves look like I might have a deficiency of some kind

Attached Files:

9. #30 stoner719, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    Still no roots on clones......day 9 starting to wonder if they ever will root

• Like Like x 1
  10. Checked again and the first one i picked up had one fat little root ......feel much better about my precious, grand dog Tahoe clones

11. There ya go... Some just take their sweet time. Not much you can do but wait.

12. #33 stoner719, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    First roots..... Day 10

Attached Files:

13. Checked clones this morning... 5 have roots just need one more fingers crossed

14. Getting the flood table ready

Attached Files:

15. #36 stoner719, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    Ph meter is going KRazy ... went to Calibrate it did fine like normal with the 7.0 solution but when I went to do the 4.01 the ph on the meter started dropping to like ridiculously low....tried the 7.0 again and the meters is out of wack......wish i could ph my water.. correction i need to ph my water

Attached Files:

16. Let your pH pen soak in 7.0 for a few hours, then try calibrating again.

17. Ok putting it in now

18. That may or may not help. Most probes are suppose to be kept in a storage solution, and not allowed to dry out.
    Also, General Hydro calibration solutions aren't the same as the Hanna solutions.
    If you're using GH solutions, that could be part of your problem too.

19. #40 stoner719, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    It was at 9.0 in the 7.0 solution i I adjusted it to 7. 0 and it seems to be holding steady at 7.2

Attached Files: