Which is better? Half Baked or How High?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by Messiah Decoy, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Which stoner classic is better?

• Like Like x 1
  2. For me it's half baked because of the nostalgia involved with it. I just started smoking in highschool when that movie came out, and that was the first movie I ever saw high in a movie theater. 

3. Both are decent, but there are many better stoner classics imo.

4. Half baked all the way but how high's pretty good too

Beer before Bud, you're in the mud
    Bud before Beer, you're in the clear.

5. I liked both a lot but How High was more my style.  That shit is hillarious..... not that Half Baked wasn't.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I can't really choose man. It's like you're asking me if pizza is better than ice cream.

• Like Like x 4
  7. half baked all the way, chapelle and stewart. 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Damn B, it's got to be half baked

9. half baked has a better story for me, ultimately a good long lasting comedy needs both great jokes and an excellent plot. how high had great jokes also, but lacked a bit in direction, my opinion of course.

10. Half baked all the way but how high's pretty good too

11. That's like choosing between og and sour d. I would probably go with how high and sour d most days though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Half Baked ultimately.

How High is hilarious too, but as another dude mentioned, sorta lacked direction & it began to drag on after a certain point. My favorite part of How High is Professor Jackson played by Spalding Gray haha.

13. Dude where's my car?

I have ne er seen How High? So now I will have to check it out.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

14. Both are funny as hell, I can't really decide but I have to give Half Baked an honorable mention for the smoke scenes.

15. How high forsure

16. How High for me. i havent seen that movie in ages but it's definitely a stoner classic

17. idk Chapelle's was good, but kind of cliche

18. Damn idk.
    Suck dick for weed or smoke a dead friend? Hmmmm lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1