Connecticut the great liberal disaster

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BRZBoy, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Exactly, lay off of the colored folk and go rape your cousin you back water hick.

2. you accuse me of saying something i didnt .. you can make fun of anyone.. joking about peoples teeth fine.yet your not calling them derogatory names.your wording isnt making fun its disrespectful .. its not that serious. . We all make mistakes.. if you can call it that .. i guess saying you apologize to Texan people if you offended them is ok.yet no one from Texas said it was. Yet iam explianing to you that word colored is,a jim crow era word, wich isnt humorous at all. Sir.. again can we move pass this .. we learn everyday. .ehh

fukcancer we winning everyday we awake #teaamfukcancer #teamsarcoma. ..

3. And you now try and flip it on me.. take responsibly for your actions.. cut it out .ctfu woo shytttt..

fukcancer we winning everyday we awake #teaamfukcancer #teamsarcoma. ..

4. i think my post may have gone over your head..

5. Hillbilly isn't a race
    Hillbilly can be any nationality, any race
    Yo, George w bush lives in Texas, enough said

6. Yeah.. idk if it's a good idea to hate on liberals when ur on a marijuana forum but w/e :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. You mean prejudice ;)

8. I don't identify as any of the so called parties in our "democracy" (don't know why people are so set on calling our form of government a democracy when it's a republic*) but I agree that it's not a good idea to hate on anyone for any reason.

*refer to Wikipedia or whatever you use to look up definitions/miscellaneous information

9. #50 helloeveryone420, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    ^heard that. Never did like the 2 party ultimatum of politics, because it's a 3-dimensional thing. For example, I can understand some republican arguments about tax and guns but for the rest of em I'm liberal. Not to mention each argument is not a yes/no; there's a gradient.

People love labels tho. It's a shame, because all labels do is create divides. Like someone already said: we are all the universe. We should be attacking arguments and ideas, not people.

10. Not all smokers ate liberals, I think it would be a stretch to say that even most of them are. I sure as fuck aren't.

11. #52 AugustWest, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015

why is that?

we have a liberal in office right now, and people are in jail for possessing weed.

12. #53 helloeveryone420, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Yeah but regardless democracy is so fucking slow. I guess I figured liberals are known to support change. More liberal states like California, Vermont, and Illinois support medicinal, while conservative states, like bible belt, mostly does not. Furthermore, I guess I never envisioned the religious right to support marijuana when (as a group of course) they're known not to support gay marriage, climate change, and euthanasia, which are no-brainers, even more so than marijuana.

However! I stand corrected. A few google links and a 7 person sample off yahoo answers say that it's both a liberal and republican thing. This makes since since I've heard that over 50% of people support legalization. Humph, good news.

I just hope we can get this legalization going! so I can finally completely relax, be able to smoke a blunt after work, and not have to worry about the neighbors calling the cops. Until then it's vaporizers and spoofs in my apartment complex. Lol

13. We live in a fascist state

14. everyone has always lived in a fascist state. Its impossible to have a Utopia

This was already known by our founding father's.

That's why the famous quote "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fact is, a government will always form. And it will always grow (to the extent other governments allow it), and if allowed to grow, will always become tyrannical.

This creates an interesting effect on a global scale. As larger governments effectively have authority over smaller ones, its less likely for smaller governments to be seen as tyrannical. Their people look first to the oppressor nation as the enemy. This is why we see so much terrorism in the world.

If islamists conquered the world somehow and a dominant Islamic state arose, that state would eventually have it's own rebels and eventually be overthrown.
    -yuri

15. If you think negative, negative things happen

16. tell that to the Jews who got rounded up by nazis

"Think happy thoughts"

-yuri

17. the logic "if you think negative, negative will happen" is demonstratebly false.

-yuri

18. Superstition