Mr. Nice Super Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by OZZ_, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Hey Everyone,

I was thinking about grabbing a pack of Mr. Nice SSH ..... until I got blindsided by the $177 price tag. Thats pretty hard to swallow.
    Anyone grown it out recently? Im curious if it has changed much over the last few years.

Thanks.

2. #2 sourgrapeskunk, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    its an 18 pack. of SSH that is made from the same parents of the cup winner from the 90s. Neville originally bred it while working with Arjan at greenhouse, then when they stopped working together; Neville took his plants with him, and started working with Shantibaba. If you don't want to splurge on the SSH try something cheaper from them, see if you find them to be up to par. I grew the Critical mass, they are big and its one of my favorites for night time medication. Also I grew half a pack of dreamtime ,its a good mix pack, decent variety for 9 seeds, 8 popped; 2 were boys, everything was different. 
     Also consider that some companies sell 10 seeds per pack for 150 usd.

Beanhoarder has some SSH crosses that are gonna be a bit more cost effective. I have not grown them, but I always consider them when I go to place an order for seed.