Easy DIY 14 Tall-Cup Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by homestarstoner, Jun 3, 2015.

1. #1 homestarstoner, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    If you are in need of a bong, but don't have the cash to fork out for one, here's a homemade one that costs you 14 bucks total and takes 5 minutes to make.

1. First your gonna need to find one of these tall "yard-cups" They usually have them in the holiday section of any dollar store.

I got this one at my local dollar store for $1.25.  Guess it'll be a Canadian Bong. Dope!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433366561.148432.jpg

2. Next you'll need to check out your local smokeshop for an old-school rubber grommet, downstem and slider setup. All 3 of those cost me $13.00. You can make a downstem and bowl if you don't have access to a smokeshop.

3. Use a hack saw or knife to cut the funnel end off the top. Leave a half-inch of the funnel to achieve a tapered mouthpiece.

4. Use fine sandpaper to smooth the mouthpiece

5. Drill an index finger sized hole at a 45-degree angle, high enough to allow the downstem to sit at a slant.

6. Smooth out the inside of the drilled hole with a razor blade or some sandpaper

7. Rinse the whole thing out with warm water to remove the toxic plastic dusts. 

8. Pop the grommet in, slide the down-tube through (wet it first), stick the bowl in and there you go!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433366641.237358.jpg

Now you got yourself a cheap disposable bong! Useful for when your going out to parties and you don't want to bring your expensive glass. if this thing gets lost or taken by the popos, who cares!  Go to the dollar store and make another one. 

2. Thanks for this tutorial . It really helped me out . Ill be trying to post some pictures of mine soon . Stay high and stay lifted my man .

3. That's a pretty sick ass idea mate, I've done similar things with a long cup I got at Spencer's haha.

4. Just gonna save this thread :)