Curling Leaves Again... Advice?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chrispbest, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Here is my set up
    •8x8 tent
    •(2) 1000 watt HPS Lights
    ʉۢindoor temps 78-80
    •Res Temp 65
    •General Hydroponic Nutrients- Flora Series- 
    •Running a RDWC system
    - 15 bucket system - roughly about 45-50 gallons total (including clontrol unit)

Hi guys and gals,

giving an update on my last topic: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1369548-help-sagging-drooping-leaves-rdwc.html#entry21642138

so after simply making sure that I had the correct PH and adding another small pump to a couple of the buckets that looked like they needed more bubbles.. Everything has been looking really good for the last 2 weeks! until I looked closely at a couple of the leaves..

helpful info
    5/25:
    I flushed and refilled according to GH week 4 feeding chart (feeding chart pics in above link provided)
    I also switched them over to 12/12 and switched from my MH to HPS bulbs

6/1
    I flushed and refilled according to GH week 5 feeding chart.

FOLLOWING PICS ARE TAKEN RIGHT AFTER A FLUSH WHICH I DID DURING LIGHTS OFF. SO IN OTHER WORDS... PICS WERE TAKEN DIRECTLY AFTER FLUSH AND LIGHTS COMING ON..SO THEY DONT LOOK AS "AWAKE AS USUAL" and PH IS NOT FULLY ADJUSTED: BUT YOU CAN STILL TELL THERE IS SOME TYPE OF ISSUE GOING ON..

Any info and sugestions will be highly appiciated!!!!

Thanks in advance I really enojoyed seeing all of the responses from my last post.

Attached Files:

2. looks to be maybe not enough dry time in between waterings...are you letting it dry out completely?

3. #3 goombah111, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    Could be alot of things