Humboldt kid living in central Cali

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by shitdick567, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Some of these cross's make me shiver.
    Grapestomper OG is badass dank dense bud, Purps is the terpene beast.
    Can't wait.

2. Thats the best strain. I personally have only had about three or maby four strains send chills down my neck and back. A wonderful fealing and it has always been right

3. Oh man I now I'm even more stoked lol The Hellion just popped today.. well 7 have anyway lol better luck with these beans
    These beans are going to rock some socks lol

4. Hellion!

Attached Files:

5. Yea boy got baby's poking there faces out at me lol

Attached Files:

6. Can't find my t5 and can't find a cheap one right now so 400 watt MH it is lmao

Attached Files:

7. Nothing wrong with that MH brother...if I had a 400 watt...id be using the shit outta it lol I am wanting to upgrade my veg area as well as my lighting. Being so close to the holidays, I think I may be waiting til the new year to get that crap....but I do have to figure something out to be able to get some Auto seeds some space they need to get decent yields. I was always the guy saying :auto's are garbage" or "don't waste your money with them" but I got some for free and the wife won some and is going to be testing for a breeder...guess she qualified as their female tester. lol She's awesome.

8. That's what's up man very good news. I've never tryd autos but if I was in your position with getting them free and all then hell "when in Rome" lol

9. #569 bizzybombchron, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    My thoughts exactly lol I am going to keep most of em for next year..nothing wrong with an early harvest outside lol

I have cheddar kush, Caramelo, and GSC. Thinking I'm going to try few of the cheddar's for the hell of it.

10. Sounds like your set for alil bit then especially if you find some keepers to clone off :)

11. Seedlings hittn it tough

Attached Files:

12. Closed for review.

FYI...hook up's of clones, seeds, bud, etc...is not allowed for the safety of our members, as well as the safety of the forum.

OP, if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

13. #573 doinYoda, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    I have finished cleaning up the rule breaking posts in this thread. I ask that all of you keep your discussion within the forum guidelineshttp://forum.grassci...ginners/8993.... A friendly reminder - hook up's, the discussion of trafficking, etc... are NOT allowed here for YOUR safety, the safety of other members, as well as the forum. Some of you have been here more than long enough to know that, and we will NOT risk anyones safety, or the safety of the forum for anyone.

14. #575 shitdick567, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    Alright