Triple Cs Farmacy

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Cen_Cal_Care, Jun 1, 2015.

1. I see a side of the food Industry many people don't due to my location. I'm happy to be able to provide pics like the one above to show what's really going on.

Those seeds above are the same ones your kids bring home from the pumpkin patch, which is why I grow my own :)

2. are you guys going with the blocking 14 Russian version!

3. Probably.

Nobody really knows what bocking they have.

After reading most of the book last night that's abundtly clear.

It's sterile if that's what you were wondering. The first ten or so pages discuss the whole bocking types. It's like reading that part of the bible where people say, and this guy beget that guy, and this guy beget that guy LOL

After 5 or so bockings I just skipped to the end of that part.

4. yeah I have been looking for plants for sale in town and no one seems to carry it so I think I may just buy some blocking 14 seeds. I looked into comfrey years ago but was unrelated to growing.
    what book are you reading?

5. I drove a hr away just to pick some up just make sure you don't get any that have seeds you want to stay away from comfrey that seeds or else it will take over your whole yard

6. yeah I know. Done alot of research lately. Thats why I want the sterile bocking 14.

7. Yeah it's root cuttings you want :cool:

This is An amazing plant, appreciate you turning me on to it cen cal :)

8. De Nada home skillet

9. Heading home so hopefully I'll be there before night fall so I can get pics up

10. what's this business about comfrey and crohn's....
    :D

11. Honestly I'm not sure but it would be interesting to find out if it can help you.

12. I finally made it home everything is still alive :)

Temps dropped to 70 but they look fine there's OG kush, cucumbers and tomatoes in there

Attached Files:

13. Here's what I got going on outdoors for now its still in progress a lot to do before it all runs smoothly. I live on county property and everyone around me is broke including my self so eventually I want to grow enough food to just give away to people.

Attached Files:

14. I checked my mail and got some amazing beans. I really was not expecting this what a blessing it is :) hopefully they will grow strong and beautiful. CBD Critical 47

Attached Files:

15. POKE

I'll bet those seeds were cucumber or family. Some plants have just male and female flowers. The different colored seeds are for sex ID. Many of the female, just a few, male. Many have both M & F flowers and no coloring.

Wet

that's awesome man!
    I'm excited for you.

is that a similar strain to the CBD/THC profile you were looking for? 30:1 I believe you said right?
    or are you going to try to breed your own?

17. Thank you bro
    Honestly I couldn't find to much info on the strain but seems to be 15% THC and 0.3 cbd so it won't help my daughter but it will help others so I'll grow them out and see what they will produce.

I'd live to breed my own everyone makes it sound so simple. I'm always over thinking and I end up talking myself into culling males I don't want to spread pollen everywhere lol.

dang, oh well, the search will continue then.
    Have you looked into AC/DC? I think it's more like 20:<1. Might be worth looking into if you haven't.

Yeah breeding sounds cool but also like a lot of work and money.
    I definitely want to do some crosses myself but not anytime in the near future haha :p

19. Yea AC/DC is a great strain but I've seen a lot of different test results from it Gorilla is gonna start stocking more sin city seeds so I'm gonna pick up a pack of thunderstruck gotta save up for them