Triple Cs Farmacy

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Cen_Cal_Care, Jun 1, 2015.

1. #1 Cen_Cal_Care, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
    Welcome to my humble abode I'm new to Organics and honesty i'm still wrapping my head around the whole concept so bear with me. My plan is to be more self sufficient and help feed my family the most healthiest food I can. so this journal will be more than just Cannabis it will be my family learning how to raise our own meat rabbits and chickens and fruits/vegetables.

I have learned alot here on GC and if it wasnt for you guys I would of never wanted to go Organic so Thank you all. im still a newb so im sure there will be lots of questions coming from me.

so on to the bud right now i have some OG kush seedlings still under a T5. 1 GSC clone running outdoors and next week ill be picking up some bubba kush clones to throw outdoors im still in the process of digging holes that are 3ft wide and 1.5 feet deep so its taking some time lol.

during the winter ill be converting my garage to a grow room its 21ftx21ft so plenty of room to grow into. Most of the final product will be donated to those in need who cannot afford their medicine.

its been along time coming and im happy im finally making a journal and cant wait to eventually look back here to see how far ive come.

so pull up a chair and hopefully follow along with this experience :)

2. OG kush popped 5-12-15
    GSC pic was taking this morning

Attached Files:

3. subbed brother, really excited that you finally made a thread.
    now it'll be your home away from home :)

4. I'm here! Looks good CCC

5. thanks fellas ill get more pics up im out of town till tuesday hopefully you guys will see some giant plants. this year im shooting for 1.5 lbs per plant outdoors

6. #6 Cen_Cal_Care, Jun 1, 2015
    anyone know how to add tags to a thread?

7. beautiful plants brother😉

8. Subbed up bro and excited!

9. thank you. im soo used to the app using GC on a laptop is super confusing lol now i see adds everywhere!

10. #10 RED BEARD, Jun 1, 2015
    i hate it im so used to the phone,
    Pharmer! whats up bro!, man ccc peeps be flockin 😉

11. The more the merrier :) I can't wait to get home I'll post pics of everything I have going on

12. I'm going to follow along CCC! I am trying to learn as much as I can about organics. That's my next project. Still in the planning phase. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

13. glad to have you here bro make your self at home ill be happy to answer any questions as best as i can. we all will learn from eachother :)

14. Pulling up a chair for this!

15. Same here man! Trying to finish out my ffof soil, but next run I'll be looking into what I can get shipped in from the hydro store, poke says the 420 recipe in .CA is good. I have to buy my own tho, wife would kill me if I started trying to cook soil in our little apartment haha

16. I searched for the 420 soil with no luck where would you order it from?

17. #17 RED BEARD, Jun 1, 2015
    dude shipping gonna be a killer! What about malibu compost brand potting soil ill get a link hold please!...lol its also California local or b.a.s if your gonna order something?just throwin some ideas out is all😉and when poke gets at you he can tell you where to get the 420 mix
    Here you are brother😛
    http://malibucompost.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53

18. It was rhyme saying he's gonna order soil I used the soil I mixed for indoor and topped it off with roots organic 707 mix. I was gonna do my holes 3ft deep good thing I didn't that's a yard of soil per hole lol

19. im a stoner guys! Dont listen to me😉 yeah bro that would be a lot of soil 12x12 or18x18 is uaually what i was doin but thats just me

20. Ya it's eb stone's 420 recipe, I think a garden surplus store that's local to me but poke was saying most hydro shops will order it for you for no shipping cost if you pay up front. He would know more about that than I :)