Fallout (Videogame) Community

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Jun 1, 2015.

1. luck agility build is oped lol.

Literally just burst into the enemy stronghold, vats the shit out of everyone. No need to aim

-Yuri

2. I'm back on the witcher grind too haha

I still haven't even beaten the main plot of fo4...

3. fallout in a nutshell

Attached Files:

4. wouldn't be so bad if it was like side quests do at your own pace,

But bombarding us with timed missions that affect settlement happiness really takes aaway from the rest of the game

-Yuri

5. so true

6. it is fortunate that settlements are optional and only really benefit you late game by giving you a supply of mats for crafting and caps

-Yuri

7. he keeps asking me if I am ready to take the capitol...

8. unfortunately once you start that quest he is stuck as a quest character till you capture the castle.

When mama Murphy overdosed on my game, Preston was waiting at the castle, and so Marcy and Jun came up and were like OMG OMG OMG. But Preston... he sprints across the entire map, looks at mama Murphy's corpse, and says, "meet me at the castle when you are ready"
    Lol

-Yuri

9. Just reinstalled fallout 4 to try playing it again. When I first got it, I couldn't get into it for some reason.

The Mole Hole

10. Still playing fallout 4...it has me hooked this time around

The Mole Hole

11. While deciding which settlement to build my main at, I discovered you can build on top of the giant bridge over Finch farm. Ideas galore

-Yuri

• Like Like x 1
  12. #1235 whack-a-mole, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
    Honestly I've been trying to figure out what power armor is used for besides super mutants and death claws...I've being going through just fine without wearing it

13. harder difficulty settings but its still so fucking OP that its almost unreasonable

ive never even come close to death in power armor

14. [​IMG]

If I wear power armour, it better be pink and fab

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i like how your rad meter is right over your vagina.

• Like Like x 1
  16. for a while I boycotted power armor because it was too easy, but it is an rpg afterall so now I pick my.outfit based in what I want to do.

Sometimes ill throw in the grognack costume and take a sword, sometimes military fatigues commando, and sometimes I just want to rape and collect XP/junk for settlements so ill power armor drug rage entire areas

-Yuri