Fallout (Videogame) Community

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Jun 1, 2015.

1. After watching the trailer a few times, I am pretty sure the location of this game is Boston.

2. Eeeeee this excites me greatly. Now I kinda wanna replay either Fallout 3 or NV as an evil badass motherfucker and fuck shit up.

3. I wonder how long they will make us wait for it now....

maybe they will push for a holiday time release

4. #46 SIRSOG, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015

Man I wonder who got fired all those years ago when it was released the next location is Boston lol there is no way someone just pulled that out of their ass without inside info....

i never would have guessed boston even based on the trailer cause ive never been there and ive got no idea what it looks like hahahahaha

5. One of my friends said maybe this one takes place closer after the war because it shows a lot of footage from the actual war for a trailer.

After he said that I realized that the power armor in the trailer looks kind of like a proto-type so maybe it does take place earlier on the FO timeline than other games.

Guess we'll find out when it comes out.

6. Only one disapointing thing about the trialer is the voice ator for "war, war never changes" has changed :/

7. it sounds like Kelsey Grammer without his accent now lol

8. #50 Twee, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015

I always do the good thing and end up becoming the hero of the wasteland [​IMG]  followers of the apocalypse fo' life.

I like you as a bad motherfucker though, it's kinda hot.. let's continue this in our PM [​IMG]

9. i feel like the story is going to be more about how it started ... like a prologue or whatevers its called im forgetting haha. u see in the trailer they show the bombs going off. Then maybe its a scene we can go back to like when we did with the play ground with that bitch that is actually a guy. idk it seems amazing. Fucking lost my thought hahaha

Guys cmon graphics? they look nice imo or just so colorful but that dim look at some parts just scream fallout! Screw graphics. Like bro its FALLOUT!!!! from BETHESDA!!!!!!

10. #52 Deleted member 42976, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    yea, it's definitely not Malcolm McDowell.

I think it might be Ron Pearlman.

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433351432.750211.jpg

Do you think its the real date or did gamestop just slap a date

12. First round through I did just that... I was the messiah [​IMG]

Now I'm going back through my old file and indiscriminately killing everyone. Spankings for all!

13. I hope they say "releasing Fall 2015" at E3 [​IMG]

When the fallout 3 theme start playing dramatically, I was climaxing lol

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433353133.996447.jpg

*looks closely to see what it is, then realizes what it is*

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433353178.152381.jpg

16. Can't wait for this to come out. Just got the witcher but might have to go play new vegas again. I like the idea of just turning evil and killing everyone. I always play the good guy.

17. i havent ever played as a bad guy... should i do it?!?!?

18. no it's just a tentative date. usually when a game is announced without a date New Years Eve is put down until they have an actual date.