Fallout (Videogame) Community

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Jun 1, 2015.

1. So what is the site counting down to?

from what ive read its the announcement trailer

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433282487.748662.jpg

4. Fallout 4 trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnn2rJpjar4

5. cant wait for people to whine about the graphics lol

its gonna be soooo epic

6. If you're a real Fallout fan you play it for the story/random adventures and gameplay not the graphics.

Yea i dont care about the graphics haha

I wanna mini nuke some mother fuckers

8. MY BODY IS READY OMGOMGOMG

I actually cried
    I'm crying right now I CAN'T AGFIGNVE[OVNVNET

9. I'm hoping for some crazy new weapons too. some of the places they teased seem like they will be pretty sweet to visit.

My body's been ready since junior year of high school (when New Vegas came out) :D

11. Maybe I'm a low tech guy, but the graphics look pretty damn good to me. I guess video games have progressed so quickly that it's easy to become picky :p

I don't care if the graphics look they belong on a PS1 game, I'm excited to play the fuck out of some Fallout 4 :smoke:

Plasma melee weapons would be fucking sweet.....

only 30 mins late! haha

13. #34 левша, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    not plasma, but in old world blues dlc of fallout new vegas there are photon throwing axes and melee axes and i think other photon melee weapons as well. Havent played that dlc in a while, they are blue instead of green(plasma)

14. Something lovely about fallout are the dlcs and how worth playing them they are(aside from the all around greatness) Its awesome having more quests you forgot to play and new places to visit..
    When you think youre done sometimes youre not even close..

15. The video was awesome

16. I wonder if the story line is going to be more clear cut like FO3 or have more different paths to choose like NV.

[​IMG]

17. if people want graphics > gameplay then they should go play the Order 1886 (for 5 - 7 hours, until you complete it).

I AM SO FUCKING HYPED FOR THIS
    I CAN'T 

Yea i remember those things hahaha totally forgot until you mentioned them...

i need to play New Vegas again....

female orgasm achieved :p