Dimension Interaction

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Oni~, May 30, 2015.

1. That's how I always saw it. It would be the "fish out of water" experience on steroids. An inconceivable new world.

2. dimensions are perspectives of the ssame reality.

Looking at something moving can be described in up for four dimensions including time and differs based on perspective.

An objects size shape and mass are describable in 3 dimensions.

The other dimensions of coarse, "interact" with our own, or rather, all things can be described in all dimensions, though we are not aware of it

-Yuri

3. I.don't believe in dimensions like other worlds, they are merely other perspectives

Humans are only capable of understanding 4

exactly

-Yuri

4. I'm with you actually. By "new world" I meant a whole new way of perceiving this existing world by being aware of more than just 4. Not going away somewhere else.

5. Yes, come join me in Valhalla, the greatest hall in Asgard atop Yggdrasil.

6. I'm going to Amsterdam in a few days, so that's kind of like Valhalla if the right measures are taken....and they will be.

7. To say that it is purely perspective is just that. We have no idea the "laws" or parameters of, if any,unknown dimensions. I believe that DMT in some weird way allows what could very well be other dimensions within ourselves. Sounds ridiculous but like I said, we don't know the laws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    A way of self enlightenment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I heard since the mayan calander ended there was some sort of cosmic or astral alignment that opened the portals from the 3rd to the 5th dimensions. Apparently due to all the corruption and control we are long over-due in spiritual evolution.

I've always wondering about them stories like the Bermuda triangle or where people randomly go for a walk and they disappear or appear out of thin air. I also remember a similar time-rip story where 1 boy went for a walk in the woods and to him it was only 15 minutes but when he came back to his house it has been 30years.

These are very interesting and with the infinite universe who knows what else could be possible.

• Like Like x 1
  9. they do interact with us. this is what creates time and possibilities. there are above 10 dimensions. shamans have long known of it

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's fundamental to nature. Vacuum energy brought about by virtual particles.

• Like Like x 1