Wanna lose weight

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by asypin, May 27, 2015.

1. I am a mother of 2 kids and work full time. Working from 130 to midnight gives me no time to go to the gym. I have my 4yr old in the mornings before I go to work. The gym here is closed in the evenings so it is impossible for me to get my workout. Is there another way that I am able to lose weight or just even tone up the baby fat from having 2 kids quick other than going to the gym.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Will that work with tightenting the belly fat.

3. A healthy and well balanced diet will always trumph working out. Push up, sit ups, burpees, jumping jacks, plenty of excerses to do that dont need machines.

4. Go for long walks with the kids in the morning. I see mothers in my neighborhood pushing strollers around every morning. Other than that, get strict with your diet. And what about non-work days? I'm sure you can find time to fit a gym trip in then.

5. Hula-hooping is one of the best things to lose belly-fat, it builds stomach muscles and raises your heart-rate, and doesn't require anything other than a hula-hoop.

6. Always try to do hard work and don't eat more. This is the best guidance for losing weight.

7. #8 dankness420, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
    Gyms are over rated, why would you pay for a membership when mother nature provides everything?

Jog up and down some stairs, the motion of your legs moving should target your mid section...and you will get a nice ass in the process(bonus!).  Eat healthy, refined sugars get stored in fat as you can't get rid of them quick enough, stick to natural sugars if you can.  

Basically just try and stay active, after work, go for a walk.  Buy a big bag of rice and use that as a weight...don't think you want to work your arms but it should work fine for toning.

Hell come over to my place and help me move some fire wood, guarunteed you will lose 5 pounds in a week plus free food and beer...

Edit: and pot of coarse

• Like Like x 2
  8. Eat well and do things that you can do without a gym. The plank workout is excellent at toning up a belly as well. No equipment required. 

9. Go vegan!

10. What is vegan?

• Like Like x 1
  11. And organic plant base diet no meat no can foods no gmo's no chemicals just all natural

12. Just curious, what foods do you typically eat?

Americans eat way too much. We make sports out of eating.

13. You do know that obesity rates are almost the same in europe, australia, and North America. Dont see why Americans get all the blame. Eating sports have nothing to do with your weight. This guy currently holds the record in hot dog eating, doesnt look obese to me. Obesity comes from lazyness.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. No one has mentioned that you can't spot-burn fat yet? You just need to eat less than your maintenance and do cardio to lose weight. Ab exercises will build muscle that will make your abs appear tighter though. Planks, bicycle crunches, captain's chair etc.

15. So it's totally natural diet.

16. I would personally recommend a kettlebell. You can get fantastic full body workouts with one kettlebell, and you can tailor how you workout. You can do more repetitions or do explosive movements/cardio. I have an adjustable kettlebell 5-20lbs that would be perfect for you. There are many out there mine just happens to be a Weider kettlebell, got it on sale.

Nice part is, whether you have 5mins or an hour you can squeeze in SOME excersize since its sitting at home ready when you are, and it takes up vety little space.

17. Here is a picture if you arent familiar with what a kettlebell is.

Attached Files:

18. Not yet but interesting to look.

19. Yes because we all have abs no matter how fat or skinny we are they still are there... You just got to work removing the fat in front of the abs and work on building the ab muscles up... Because muscle burn fat faster!