Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ringing in my ears and seeing colors

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by domm37, May 21, 2015.

1. So the other day after like 10 minutes after smoking a joint with some people my ears started ringing and it got louder until I couldn't hear anything else, I also started seeing colors everything was turning red and green and bulging. It got me really scared but does anyone know what this means? Was it laced weed or could it have been something I did after to make that happen (I used an inhaler after I smoked but before the trip happened) someone please help

2. Could you taste the colors?

3. You got really high.

4. Had a panic attack like that after I smoked a blunt one time ringing started and then my stomach started to turn thought I was gonna be sick went to the bathroom and collapsed friends busted in the door and started hitting me in the face and what not to wake me but couldn't and I don't remember any of it the whole time there was a pink floyd song playing in my head just going faster and faster and my life flashed before my eyes and then I slowly came back and couldn't move for like half an hour and honestly the after effect felt amazing

5. Yep you got really high, my ears ring when I get really high, and if I get really really high your vision turns into what it does when your about to pass out

6. You took too much man, you took too much, too much. Don't try and fight it. You'll get brain bubbles, strokes, aneurisms. You'll just wither up and die. 

7. ^ lmfao. You just got high af yo that used to happen to me a lot at first. Enjoy it while it lasts lol I wish I still got that high.

8. I've never had my ears ring, but years ago when my tolerance was really low I used to have weird things going on with my perception. 
    Once I swear everything look like it got forced into Paper Mario World. My friends look like flat paper models walking around. 
    I miss getting that high.