Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Older Sibling Snitching Me Out.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Newb_stoner123, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we get a follow up on the revenge you bestowed upon your bitch for a brother? I'm interested for some reason

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was like your bro is just a snitchin fuck, but then I saw he smoked weed too.  you need to kick his ass man, i would not let that shit slide, no f'n way

3. Everyone calling OP spoiled and things to the such need to stop.... Everyone has a different living situation and at 18 i still lived with my parents and they had some control over what i did. Why? Because i lived in their house without paying rent , it doesn't matter if you're 18 if you still live at home. Besides that , your brother is a huge hypocrite and sounds like a douche. I'd take his vape stuff and rat him out. 

• Like Like x 5
  4. #45 CanadianOrganic, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    He's spoiled because his parents bought him a laptop, truck and a PS4.
    Clearly, or else how could they ground him from it?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Fuck that shit. If he smokes weed I'd snitch on him too. I wouldn't let someone get $200 worth of vape equipment thrown out without consequences. Drag him down with you or blackmail him into buying you more stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #47 CannabisLord420, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    go to his room at night and shank the cunt

7. Revenge-snitch (the only time snitching is acceptable imo) his ass out to your parents, maybe file down some acetaminophen pills and take the label off a Robitussin bottle and plant it with his collection. He'll have some explaining to do.

8. Talk to your bro. 

or

move out

9. Since your both kinda in the adult range you have a couple options.
    1. Be a kid, steal one of his pieces and his weed, then narc him out to your parents with the rest of his shit. This is gonna feel good for a minute but drive a wedge between you and him, and your parents will trust him/you even less. Him for his shit, you for bein a snitch.
    2. Be a fuckin man and confront his bitch ass. Lay the situation out for him by telling him he's your brother and you love him, but if he doesn't pay for the shit he had theirs gonna be some consequences. I don't know much about you or your bro, but i'd either kick his ass or maybe have a couple of big dudes put the fear in him if your not much of a fighter. Right after laying out how its gonna be, just grab one of his vapes and be like,' oh yeah, and this is mine now'  and leave the room.
    3. This ones kinda in between the other two, but you could also take some shit off his car, hide em, and tell him he can get em back after he apologizes and buys you a replacement for you pen. Actually, this sounds like the safest bet IMO.

Hope you work this shit out, I remember how frustrating it was to get my shit taken by parents. Wish I could pass ya a bowl or something through my screen

• Like Like x 3
  10. #51 BurnAFewDown, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    Sounds op ain't comin back, or maybe it's cuz they took his computer :p

No but really what's going on!?

• Like Like x 2
  11. "hes spoiled because his parents bought him a laptop, truck , and a ps4." Please man.... Idk about you , but EVERY kid i knew when i went to highschool (well over 3,000 @ the school) had laptops , ps3s/xboxs , cars / dirtbikes, and guess what? Their parents DID buy them it. Does that mean they are spoiled ? No..... I'd say the majority of american kids have these things , besides the truck which there is an obvious reasons why some parents wouldn't buy their teenager that. But saying hes spoiled because he has a ps4, laptop, and truck is ignorant. Because almost EVERY kid has a computer , phone , ps4 , etc etc. And yes his parents are allowed to take away objects because hes at home still , regardless if hes over 18. Again though , just because someone is 18 living at home doesn't mean they are a "free-loader". Many people over 18 still live at home while going to school or have a part time job. 

• Like Like x 4
  12. Damn kids are spoiled these days.

13. #54 specialagentstoner, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    If that is your personal belief than by no means do you but , when your child is 15-16 make sure he doesn't have a phone , television , or computer or you're a huge hypocrite.... MAJORITY of ALL American teens own each and every one of those things.... Spoiled? No..... Having parents who aren't idiots,  went to college , and have a good job which allows them to buy more materialistic items and allow you to stay at home while you go to school to try and make a career for yourself, aren't spoiling their kids. I live in an area with over 300,000 people and i personally don't know a single kid who didn't have 2 out of those 3 items AT LEAST. I don't think you could even make a counter argument...... Even the poorest of the poor in america *not speaking actually homeless* have phones , labtops, trucks , and ps4s.... 

• Like Like x 3
  14. Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches...

I think we all know what you need to do...

Kill your brother... Boom! Snitch problem solved mu fucker!

• Like Like x 1
  15. So you you live around a bunch of spoiled people. Think your not spoiled? Kick off the a/c this summer and see how long it takes your spoiled ass to turn it back on.

• Like Like x 2
  16. im considered pretty "spoiled" considering i live in one of the richest cities in america/michigan and the richest county in michigan..... but espically in this case of the A/C... my parents never let me turn it on lmfaoooo... a truck, ps4, laptop? Every "kid" in my city have iphone 6, mac, ps4, xbox one, huge fucking houses, a car for every child, most kids drive like ford fusions and cars like that, mustangs, most of the parents own audi, porsche, corvettes, some ferraris and some lambos, theres one kid whos dad owns a bugatti but he collects cars..... a ps4, laptop, and truck is nothing lmfaooooo but also these kids you can call "spoiled" ill say idk how but we all have like 4.0 gpas. not all spoiled kids are free loaders. a lot of "spoiled kids" in my area work their ass off in school and shit and get rewarded with shit. Kicking off the a/c isnt nothing and in Michigan it gets hot and humid af. We may be "spoiled" in society but sadly a lot of us dont get recognized for the work we put in to get it. Its not our fault our parents worked hard to be where they are at.

Point is? idk i started rambling on and forgot what the main topic is lmfaooo lets all just spark a blunt or have dabs seshes and stop this "spoiled person and lucky and blah blah blahhhhh" shit i maybe be spoiled but my parents make me work to pay off my car and i have to pay my insurance and shit sooo... lol gotta love the manipulative american system im 18 and own a mustang gt 2009 manual  modded out and i hadda save every check for it. insurance companies, fucking ridiculous thooo

• Like Like x 2
  17. #58 yinjnvb, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    If your brother has this huge vape collection and lives at home, why don't you just show all that stuff of his to your parents? [​IMG][​IMG]

18. Go buy a drugstore test kit and walk in a give it to him in front of your parents and dare him to take it.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Yeah you kids are fucking spoiled. I'm only 22. I didn't have a laptop, PS4, or a fucking truck. My parents never would've bought me a car. So yeah you and all those other kids are spoiled. Just because every other kid you know is doesn't make them not spoiled. Keep denying it. I really don't care

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.