Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Older Sibling Snitching Me Out.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Newb_stoner123, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its illegal to open someone elses mail. Press charges on your brother, he will then learn never to open mail not addressed to him.

2. he stated he's been 18 since december... read

3. that's str8 bs... u get to take some of his without telling him.

4. It's hard to lie online right? Lolol

5. Yeah but it's even harder to be a dick online. You can't know for sure so you got to assume it's true even if you don't believe it or the q&a section becomes useless.

6. I've never heard of an 18 year old being grounded by his parents and throwing his stuff in the trash. Sounds like a lie.

7. Only problem is I'm 5foot 10", he's 6foot 3" and weighs 250+ pounds. I only weigh 160. He fucking pisses me off. My parents think vapes cause cancer and that they are worse than cigarettes....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Show him this thread and tell him the entire weed community hates him cause he's a bitch.

Sent from this guy

9. Here's what you do. You wait till Halloween. Set up your whole house as a horror house (with your parents permission). Make it like super scary if you can, and incorporate your brother's room into the last room. When your parents are going through it. At the last stop show them his vape collection. It'll be the greatest, most horrifying Halloween you guys will ever have.

10. It is a felony to open up mail not addressed to you.

11. This. Anytime I got in trouble after the age of 16, I didn't get grounded, just locked outta the trailer.

12. I like your parents.You need to listen to your mother and father.

13. How is it that your brother is allowed to keep his collection and all your stuff gets trashed?

Double standards at play or...

:smoke:

14. Press charges

15. Put your ass on all of your brothers vapes when he's not home.

16. Wtf!? He's your bro!! Bros are supposed to have your back!!!! Fuck that nigga!!! Show your parents his vape shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Dude I'd take all his vapes and shit except 1 or 2 then bring them to your parents man maybe throw a half g or something in there to, fuck him.

18. Cops are fucks. I had a half ounce in a jar and a cop found it, long story, and I he tried to tell the judge it was over an ounce, because he weighed it with the jar. It took him so damn long to finally admit that it was only a half and how he weighed, fucking bitch

19. Wow that's the shit that really pisses me off about this country

20. Right? He was more nervous than I was in front of the judge and that was my first time in a court when I was 18, pretty pathetic on his part

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.