Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody know the name of this strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MasterxKush, May 19, 2015.

1. #1 MasterxKush, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    Yooo, I just picked this up from my dealer. I have mediocre experience with medical shops, but this strain of bud smells OG with some diesel-y smell to it. The smoke is extremely smooth I'd say as smooth as Master Kush or maybe even smoother although the exhale is rough and makes you choke like a mofo. Other than that high is 10/10. Anyways, keep on Tokin' [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Trust me bro there's no way for us to tell you the strain based off of pictures, so many hybrid strains unless you know who grew it you won't know for sure.

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

3. Looks like cheese, or white widow, or literally anything.
    [​IMG]

4. NYC Diesel-Bubba/Master Kush x  CheesexBlueberry/OG

5. Green crack

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Chea right, more like Purple grandaddy/Bubba/Blue dreamx  CheesexBlueberry/OG

You really need to learn your weed, man :cool:

7. If it's for recreational purposes does it really matter what strain it is?

Oh shit, you're probably right. 

My bad.